Omg

edited April 2011 in Back to the Future
So, was the third episode's ending as awesome as I think it was, or is that just a bottle of Pinot Noir (Castle Rock, Mendocino County, 2009) talking?

Well done, Telltale! Have a nice bottle of local red to celebrate!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Yeah I dug it too... I'm looking forward to next month.. Double the ttg
    Edit... THIS MONTH!!... Its the first duh!
  • edited April 2011
    Loved the ending, although I literally shouted at my monitor when I saw "To Be Continued" show up.
  • edited April 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Loved the ending, although I literally shouted at my monitor when I saw "To Be Continued" show up.
    I had to stop yelling at our household electronics... My wife threatened to commit me... But all I have to do is give them a stern look, and they know, they know..
  • edited April 2011

+1. I seriously thought that we'd see First Citizen Brown fix the Delorean, and then Marty would head back to 1931 to break up Young Emmett and Edna.

The cliffhanger was awesome, I was not expecting it!
  • edited April 2011
    I had the same exact reaction! Great episode! Enjoyed it much more than Get Tannen!
  • edited April 2011
    With a rip-off of A Clockwork Orange on 50% of the screen, it has to be....something?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.