I can't open my games! =(

edited April 2011 in Game Support
Hi Guy's,

I've just gone and downloaded S&M DP and BTTF ep1.
Both have downloaded and installed without a hitch but when I go to open them they wont play.

I get the usual "Launch" pop-up but when I press launch I get a white box appear and then *Ding* Error.
I can't even see the error message. All I can do is press enter and after doing this twice, the whole thing closes... :confused:

Could anyone please help?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    PukeNuke wrote: »
    Hi Guy's,

I've just gone and downloaded S&M DP and BTTF ep1.
    Both have downloaded and installed without a hitch but when I go to open them they wont play.

I get the usual "Launch" pop-up but when I press launch I get a white box appear and then *Ding* Error.
    I can't even see the error message. All I can do is press enter and after doing this twice, the whole thing closes... :confused:

Could anyone please help?

Can you post your dxdiag?

Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information". It will prompt you to save a file. Since I cannot receive attachments, I'll need you to cut and paste the contents into this message for me.
  • edited April 2011
    Your video card doesn't work with high settings. We can try sending you a prefs.prop file with low settings but I'm not in the office today. If you send me an email at support@telltalegames.com I can make them for you and send them on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.