BTTF eps 2 and 3 not available in launcher

edited April 2011 in Game Support
I purchased the BTTF series on Friday. I had the initial bug where only Ep 1 was available for download but that was fixed yesterday, and I was able to download and install Ep 2 and Ep 3. However, when I launch the game I only see Ep 1 available to play, and Eps 2 and 3 have "Buy Now" links, even though both are installed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all 3 eps, but I still have the same problem. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I'm having the same problem. I sent a support ticket in, you can email them at support@telltalegames.com.

I don't think their support usually works weekends though...

Update: Just reinstalled episode 2, now I can access all the released episodes from the launcher. Dunno if it's just a coincidence or what. I'm guessing somebody at Telltale fixed it - thanks! :)
  • edited April 2011
    Its really strange for my Mac. Episodes 1 and 3 work fine only if I am offline. Episode 2 doesn't work at all.
  • edited April 2011
    I actually fixed the issue last night, using the solution from this thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22745

Open the launcher, hit Ctrl-Shift-(minus sign on your keyboard). Answer yes to the prompt, then log back in. When I did that all 3 episodes were available to play.
This discussion has been closed.