Share your stories

edited June 2007 in General Chat
Have you ever wet your pants? If you have, and its an intresting story, reply to this with your story.

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Have you ever barfed? If you have, and its an intresting story, reply to this with your story.
  • edited March 2007
    One time when I was at my grandma's house for a sleep over, I couldn't sleep because my tummy hurt soooooo bad. I got out of bed and barfed all over the floor. But then I ran into the bathroom and barfed agean. Also, I had diareau, as I was bent over the toilt I pooped in my pants.
  • edited March 2007
    I...I got nothin'
  • edited March 2007
    One time in pre school I had to pee, but the teacher told me to whait, but I had to go so badly that I wet my pants.
  • edited March 2007
    Wow, what did the teacher say after that?
  • edited March 2007
    Welshy wrote: »
    I...I...I got nothin'

You've never barfed?
  • edited March 2007
    numble wrote: »
    You've never barfed?

Well...i've not got a funny story about barfing, normally when I barf its particularly unfunny for me.
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    There was this story.

And I refuse to look at your other thread (as my human vomit phobia rears its head). That one needs a warning label.
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Mel wrote: »
    And I refuse to look at your other thread (as my human vomit phobia rears its head). That one needs a warning label.

Oh man, I agree.
  • edited March 2007
    Alright, Me and my ex had just broken up, so I decided to celebrate (yes celebrate, if you met her you'd understand) by staying drunk all weekend, so I was drunk, and I went out with my buddies to hang out at a friends house, we were sitting in the basement and my buddy Matt punched me in the balls, now I was still drunk, so I didn't feel to much pain, but as I slumped over to the floor some body put there hand on my back and set "How ya feeling, man?" to wich I responded "I peed alittle" I had wet my pants
  • edited March 2007
    One time at school when I was little I threw up all over my desk. It was really embarising.
  • edited April 2007
    I do not really have a wetting of the pants story, I'm sure when I was a wee lad I did it, I think everyone did when they were young at some point or another.

I have an embarassing, stupid, and really not that funny of a barf story. I was nineteen, young and stupid, a huge group of my friends were all getting together to go out to some clubs and since a few of us were underage everyone pitched in and we all bought some alcohol before hand. Now, I should say that at this point we all drank on a pretty regular basis, normally just sitting around watching movies and playing video games. Tonight was one of those "if you are single, it's search and destroy" kind of nights, and a little alcohol tends to make that easier. Sadly, I had a lot more than a little, in fact I polished off the better of two bottles of vodka before we left.

We get to the club which was about an hour away, we get in there, I sneak a few sips of my buddies drinks, fun times, dancing, flirting, just having a blast. Suddenly everything hits me like a brick wall and I start heading for the door as I needed fresh air like there was no tomorrow. I had my hand stamped with one of those "I'm not 21" stamps and the bouncer noticed this right away so he stopped me as I was obviously wasted. I could not explain anything in my state to him and since he would not let me leave, I ended up puking all over him. We're talking projectile vomit here. Nasty, I know.

I spent the rest of the night in the back seat of my friends car, with the door open, freezing and fading in and out of conciousness.

I have since stopped drinking, I will have a martini or such with a nice dinner but that is all.
  • edited April 2007
    I can't think of any barf or pee stories. I'm so embarrassed. :o
  • edited June 2007
    One time in pre school I had to pee, but the teacher told me to whait, but I had to go so badly that I wet my pants.

Oh , that is nothing.
    In first grade I HAD TO POO , and asked my teacher if she had any toilet paper , and oh , good there was some left. (otherwise i whoud have used a notebook)
    But in the bathroom while doing my job i realised one of the pipes was broken
    so the flor was wet and then i sliped , my new pants are wet and ....
    Oh my hands got tired of writing.
    Maybe i'll finish some other time.
  • edited June 2007
    I once was watching a magic trick in the middle of a mall when I was little, and it was so exciting I didn't want to say "Um sorry, I need to go to the bathroom, can you wait to finish the trick?"

So, I ended up wetting my pants and leaving a nice wet puddle in front of the magic shop. I remember wishing that I had a drink I could drop there to pretend that is what made the puddle. Also, I remember that I was surprised at how water resistant corduroys are.
  • edited June 2007
    I've got an interesting barf story. One day I got sick in the bus on my way to amsterdam. I managed to hold it until I was at the station and do it in a garbage bin, but I got enough on my coat that I smelled real bad. Then I had to go take the subway...
    Now I drew plenty of stares but that wasn't the most embarrassing part of it. It just so happened that while on the subway I was standing within a few feet of a seeing eye dog in training. Following his training well, the dog just sat there staunchly ignoring me. That inspired my deep respect -and was the most guilt-inducing part of the day.
  • edited June 2007

That's an "I told you!" moment if I've ever heard one. ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.