Sound Issues with BTTF Ep1

edited April 2011 in Game Support
I recently downloaded episode 1, and the sound seems a bit glitchy, it doesn't cut out, just the quality of it, I think it might have something to do with a codec pack I tired, shark007, but found out it sucked bad, back to k-lite, and in most of my music, my highs tend to crap out, but in this game, and only this game, the audio is horrible, anyone else have any audio problems or ways to fix it? Is there a patch i'm missing?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hi! Welcome to the forums!

It can be related to your codec pack. If it's not too much trouble, try uninstalling the codec pack you are using (the one that makes the highs crap out) and play the game after restarting the pc.

If you still want to use the current codec pack, make sure you have the installation kit handy. Honestly, I don't know why you are using this pack if it messes up your highs. :)
  • edited April 2011
    I had it before I installed a different codec pack and it was great, but the other one I installed was horrible, and I mean horrible, so I uninstalled and swapped back, and now I have issues. I'm using k-lite, but might try out CCCP.
This discussion has been closed.