Back to the Future Episode 1 Glitch

edited April 2011 in Game Support
Hi,

I recently bought the full session of the Back to the Future game and started playing. It starts out a little sluggish/momentary freezes in audio and video but then it usually works fine. However, the video always cuts out and the screen goes from black to white during the exact same sequence of the game which is where Marty is traveling back to 1931. It shows the video for a split second before the screen goes black, then white, then the sound of the sequence repeats until I'm kicked out of the game. What's going on? Can anyone help? Thanks.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Is it the PS3, Mac or PC version? And if it's the PC version, did you buy the game from Telltale Store or Steam?
  • edited April 2011
    Its on PC and I bought it at the Telltale store.
  • edited April 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    Is it the PS3, Mac or PC version? And if it's the PC version, did you buy the game from Telltale Store or Steam?

Its the PC version and I bought it from the TellTale store.
  • edited April 2011
    What are the specs of your machine? And in which quality setting you play the game? Your situaysh made me feel like it's a GPU issue born from the effects used in the time travelling cutscene. You may try lowering your quality setting, update your graphics drivers or DirectX.
This discussion has been closed.