Episode 3 is a lie !

edited April 2011 in Back to the Future
For those who dindt read my other posts !

Did you realize that Bttf Episode 3's Story has been stolen from Stanley Kurbicks A Clockwork Orange?

no then Look Closer search on google if you didnt have seen the movie

To become Sick when you think about violence?

and the picture of Doc where he sits on a chair and his exey are wide opened with hooks?

sorry telltale but this int your idea PLEASE think of your own

YAY Delete my account !

Comments

• edited April 2011
    So, that's two plot points. Whoo. If anything, it's a combination of Clockwork Orange and 1984. Big fucking whoop.
  • edited April 2011
    Uh... I think that was just paying homage to Clockwork Orange.

The Back to the Future movies have done that before; is that not allowed anymore?
  • edited April 2011
    BREAKING NEWS

Avatar stole it's plot from Dances With Wolves/Pocahontas/The Last Samurai...

dances-with-wolves-avatar.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Big F***ing Whoop. So they stole Star Wars, Dukes of Hazzard, and other movies because of other REFERENCES? Most of the episode IS original!
  • edited April 2011
    And here I thought Citizen Brown was a blatant rip-off of The Waterboy. :|
  • edited April 2011
    And here I thought Citizen Brown was a blatant rip-off of The Waterboy. :|

Really? I got a more Monkeybone feel from the episode myself.
  • edited April 2011
    It's a combination of 1984, Brave New World, and A Clockwork Orange. It's obviously meant to be an homage of sorts, especially with the Ludivico bit in the ending shot being so blatant, one of the goal pop-ups referring to it as a "Brave New" Hill Valley, and the constant refrains of "Big Brother" or equivalents. These are references you are SUPPOSED to get. These works are hardly obscure, and it obviously wasn't intended "theft", per se. The references were too straight and without many differences or twists, though, and to say that "most of" or even a good chunk of the episode was "original" story-wise is something of a stretch.
  • edited April 2011
    personally i thought the brick in the wall part was the funniest refrence
  • edited April 2011
    FYI clockwork orange wasn't written by kubrick so it wasn't his idea either.. Its also not the only game to pay homage to that film and it will not be the last, relax... you'll live longer.
  • edited April 2011
    I don't see any more productive discussion coming out of this thread. It can only go down from here.
This discussion has been closed.