All 6 episodes in one DVD - possible? (possible, and already happening!)

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Hi, I can't say for sure if this has already been suggested,
but would Telltale make a compilation of all the episodes (1 through 6) on one D-L DVD that anyone can buy??

Maybe at $50 for download price, +/- $55 for boxed version? Another suggestion is perhaps using double-layer disc to hold bonus content and other stuff that isn't just the games.

UPDATE: I guess there's already a package like this! (rolls my own eyes)

Just a thought.

Tom
Now a huge S&M Fan

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Hi there.

Telltale will relase a CD with all !6! Episodes for Season 1 buyers. They get the cd for the shipping costs.

hth

Edit: Yaaay! First ;-P
  • edited March 2007
    Hi! There is only 6 episodes in season 1. And if you buy the whole season for $34.95 you will be able to get a disc with the all episodes for the shipping price!

JK

Edit: oops genuineparts u beat me :P
  • edited March 2007
    Thanx for insanely quick reply!

Ok; will have wait this one though until I get my IT pay from my dad for this month.

I'm assuming this question HAS been asked many times?

Tom
    big S&M fan
  • edited March 2007
    Well not so many times actually I think. Have you bought 1 episode or more? Because you are able to "upgrade" to the season collection if you want to!

Edit: Here! http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1-upgrade
  • edited March 2007
    Yep, only the first. Have tried the trials up to 4, and enjoyed all of it.

Will buy the whole season in like, 2 days.

Tom
  • edited March 2007
    There will also be a boxed retail version of Sam & Max with all 6 episodes on (not 7 as you put in the title).
  • edited March 2007
    While I wouldn't mind a DVD packed with extras (a whole LOT of extras), a CD seems to be enough to hold all of them plus more stuff. (From what I can remember, the setup file for each game is about 80 MB so far, which combines into less than 600 MB... leaving over 100 MB for extras.)
  • edited March 2007
    You guys should make a Special Edition Release of Season 1 on DVD, with videos of Purcell commenting on the success of Season 1 and video from around inside Telltale, ect. :D
  • edited March 2007
    We already have video of Steve trying to stab his eye out with an x-acto knife, what more do you want?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.