Pre-Order Bonus when gifting?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
Quick question, if I gift someone a pre-order, does the pre-order bonus get sent to me or him?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Quick question, if I gift someone a pre-order, does the pre-order bonus get sent to me or him?

That is a good question. I believe it goes to the eventual owner of the gift. I have a friend on here who got the pre order from her boyfriend. Alan worked his magic and put it so that she got the access to the Insider forums, so I believe that the eventual owner would be the recipiant of the bonus. Worse to worst though, you could always mail the bonus to that person
  • edited April 2011
    That is a good question. I believe it goes to the eventual owner of the gift. I have a friend on here who got the pre order from her boyfriend. Alan worked his magic and put it so that she got the access to the Insider forums, so I believe that the eventual owner would be the recipiant of the bonus. Worse to worst though, you could always mail the bonus to that person
    Cool. Very informative answer. Small addition: Would I have to pay for the shipping for the DVD?
  • edited April 2011
    Yes you have to, but it's only the shipping price.
  • edited April 2011
    Greg. wrote: »
    Yes you have to, but it's only the shipping price.
    But it has to be me and not him? Could I pay it now, while gifting?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    The DVD is not available to (pre-)order yet. You will only be able to pay for the shipping costs once the DVD is up for pre-order.
  • edited April 2011
    But it has to be me and not him? Could I pay it now, while gifting?
    you have to wait until each episode has been released, before the dvd will be available.
  • edited April 2011
    Well thanks for the help, looking forward to the game!
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah I got gifted the game from somebody, and I don't have access to the JP insider forum. Not sure what's happening with the other pre-order bonus, the hardcopy.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I got gifted the game from somebody, and I don't have access to the JP insider forum. Not sure what's happening with the other pre-order bonus, the hardcopy.
    As the "owner" of the game, you should have access to the insider forum.
    If you don't, let Telltale know here.
    As for the hard copy, you should be able to get it for free (plus shipping costs) once it's up for pre-order (around the time when the last episode gets released, based on previous Telltale seasons).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.