Artists wanted

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
I have been putting together a team to make a detailed fan fiction comic. Or to more professional a graphic novel. :)
I have realised that I myself can draw dinosaurs, but only side views if they are to turn out well.
So... I need people who can draw dinosaurs at any angle, I myself will design the dinosaurs, and email them to whomever wishes to do it.
So I really need three people for the art team.
A dinosaur drawer.
Enviromental designer
and someone who can draw people.
If anyone could help it would be very appreciated.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I have been putting together a team to make a detailed fan fiction comic. Or to more professional a graphic novel. :)
    I have realised that I myself can draw dinosaurs, but only side views if they are to turn out well.
    So... I need people who can draw dinosaurs at any angle, I myself will design the dinosaurs, and email them to whomever wishes to do it.
    So I really need three people for the art team.
    A dinosaur drawer.
    Enviromental designer
    and someone who can draw people.
    If anyone could help it would be very appreciated.

I can personally do great dinosaurs and environments, the only problem is that I dont know how much time I have on the side of everything else in my life, but I can see.

:mad: Oh, and also, I suck at drawing people!!!! :mad:
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    I can personally do great dinosaurs and environments, the only problem is that I dont know how much time I have on the side of everything else in my life, but I can see.

:mad: Oh, and also, I suck at drawing people!!!! :mad:

Okay, so you fit two, just have problems with time. Any ideas on when you'll be available?
  • edited April 2011
    Okay, so you fit two, just have problems with time. Any ideas on when you'll be available?

Idk, no promises on whether or not I will be able to do this, and if I was going to do it, i would need to know what I am designing. Do we have a plot for the story yet though?
  • edited April 2011
    I'v got a few people working on it. I should have a story soon.
  • edited April 2011
    I'v got a few people working on it. I should have a story soon.

Aight, cool, get some people on, well, drawing people, and I'll c wat I can do. No promises on doing the art for it though, it depends whether or not i can find time.
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    Aight, cool, get some people on, well, drawing people, and I'll c wat I can do. No promises on doing the art for it though, it depends whether or not i can find time.

Okay thankyou.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.