Who was your favorite character?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
Out of all three JP movies I wonder who was my favorite character so who was yours??

Comments

• edited April 2011
    jurassic-park-12-jeff-goldblum-sam-neill-dr-ian-malcolm-dr-alan-grant.jpg

They tied for first place.
  • edited April 2011
    Ian. Actually I disliked him very much at first, but it wasnt too long before he became my favorite character
  • edited April 2011
    dunno why i chose him, he would be a kickass grandpah!

must be something bout his voice or something
  • edited April 2011
    Hammond, no doubt. Film version, of course.
  • edited April 2011
    Just wondering but why is Hammond listed twice? Did he have a clone that I wasn't aware of?
  • edited April 2011
    Ian Malcolm is not only comic relief but also the voice of reason. Jeff Goldblum just made it better.
  • edited April 2011
    Malcolm of course, the coolest scientist ever.:)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Just wondering but why is Hammond listed twice? Did he have a clone that I wasn't aware of?

Hope Watsamax doesn't mind, I just magicked away Hammond's evil poll clone. ;)
  • edited April 2011
    you forgot to add tim and lex...
  • edited April 2011
    Malcolm.

BTW, you left out a bunch of "major" characters:

Tim Murphy
    Lex Murphy
    Ray Arnold
    Nick Van Owen
    Peter Ludlow
    Kelly Curtis
    Dieter Stark
    Robert Burke
    Paul Kirby
    Amanda Kirby
    Billy Brennan

And that's leaving out all the minor characters. Back in the 90's, I was the President of the "Ajay Sidhu Kicks Ass" club at my school.

I was its only member...and a 12-year-old girl beat me up. :(
  • edited April 2011
    Although not many people like her, i choose Ellie Sattler. She is the best besides Dr. Grant :D
  • edited April 2011
    Definatly Robert Muldoon. From The Film.

A Kenyan That's White, Sounds British, And Dresses Like An Australian, AND Is A Hunter? Total Win.
  • edited April 2011
    Toss up between Grant and Malcolm for me, but I'll go with Grant because his character is consistent in JP and JP3, whereas Malcolm was somewhat neutered in TLW.
  • edited April 2011
    i really liked Donald Gennaro from the book, but not really the movie. For the movie, probably Grant
  • edited April 2011
    I like JP1 characters the most. I chose Dr. Grant, but you forgot to list Tim and Lex.
  • edited April 2011
    Grant all the way. So many days spent in a hat and red bandana trying to find dinosaur fossils in the devonian rock in northwest Arkansas. Of course I wouldn't find any but it was still fun anyways! :D
  • edited April 2011
    its between Grant and Malcolm for me but i have to pick the horny chaotician XD
  • edited April 2011
    I choose Malcolm because he was hilarious in the books when he was high on morphine.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.