Sam and Max Wii similar to PC?

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Hey there Telltale games crew,

I was wondering if, as I am highly interested in the episodes/seasons of Sam and Max, when Sam and Max hits the Wii it will be the same episodes/seasons as for the computer (without very large modifications). If so then I will simply wait with my purchase and buy the episodes on the Wii rather then the PC, if not I guess I'll just have to buy both ;).

Cheers,
Scorpei

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Uh, they haven't actually said anything about Sam & Max coming to the Wii, I think, so if I were you, I'd just get the PC version.
  • edited March 2007
    We haven't announced Sam & Max (or anything!) for the Wii yet, so your wait will probably be a slow and sad one. Also, if any press outlet picks up this post and tries to claim it as news, shame on you (the press outlet, not scorpei).
  • edited March 2007
    I don't own a Wii, but I bet you could do interesting things on it with S & M. Maybe use the controller to do interesting things with Max. Like, uhm, something violent! :p
  • edited March 2007
    It may take them up to a year to get sam and max out on the wii.. I suggest you buy the pc games now
  • edited March 2007
    also, the pc versions are usually better than the console ones in terms of graphics and such. However, I am aware that Monkey Island for the ps2 has better graphics than the pc one, but it is possible that if the game gets ported, it will not receive an upgrade and will be a port for the Virtual console.
  • edited March 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    It may take them up to a year to get sam and max out on the wii.. I suggest you buy the pc games now

Also, we haven't announced anything.
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    :p

rumour.jpg
  • edited March 2007
    It is my opinion that Telltale should make an NES game for the Virtual Console. :D
  • edited March 2007
    It would be sweet if the NES Maniac Mansion ever appeared there.
  • edited March 2007
    It would unless they used the european or the infamous japanese version
Sign in to comment in this discussion.