Did anyone notice the Possible spoilers in the trailer? (warning: no hidden text)

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Basically i found:
Myra
The director(find her!)
Any-others that you find please place here, and i want to ask this! do Season 1 customers get 1 week early access?

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Trixie wrote: »
    i want to ask this! do Season 1 customers get 1 week early access?
    I hope so, that was awesome!
  • edited March 2007
    i dont know, an awful lot of things related to sam and max seem to be comming out early these days

episode 4, the gametap trailer, short #11............. all i can say is that the release dates have less meaning now then they did a few short months ago, and you have to check your email and the site almost twice daily or else you may miss something important

not that i am complaining or anything like that............. i like this recent spontainity that telltale has been presenting
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Trixie wrote: »
    Basically i found:
    Myra
    The director(find her!)
    Any-others that you find please place here, and i want to ask this! do Season 1 customers get 1 week early access?

Ok... So...
    A: I don't think we consider Myra a spoiler. Cause if we did, we'd have to consider Hugh Bliss one too, and that just isn't the case.
    B: What director? :rolleyes:

and C: if you were to consider these spoilers, then you are totally missing the better ones that are scattered throughout that trailer. SPOILER TAG THAT JAKE! :)
    THAT
  • edited March 2007

-begins analyzing the trailer very thuroughly-

-doesn't find anything that seems important, other then the idea that the internet is supposed to be self-aware and plotting to take over the world-
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    We're very sensitive to spoilers around here. If you see something in a Telltale trailer that you *think* is a spoiler... well, it's not. ;)

As far as the trailer coming out early, not really. The game launches on GameTap on the 29th and we have been trying to get trailers out at least a week before that.
  • edited March 2007
    Last edited by Jake : Today at 07:43 pm. Reason: in your face

:rolleyes:

But besides that:

Nick claims there are spoilers in the trailer... Emily doesn't think so...

Interesting.
  • edited March 2007
    Here's one: I think Sybil's new job is being a web designer, and nauseatinglycute.com is in her portfolio.

Also, it sounds like Strong Mad is in that machine at the end of the trailer. :P
  • edited March 2007
    Here is my thread on this subject. Hope you guys find some more spoilers than what I got. Good luck! And also, AdamG, have you ever played System Shock? "Heeeeeeerrrre's SHODAN!" is what I thought when watching the trailer. More on this on my thread.
  • edited March 2007
    Pfff, have I ever played System Shock?!?!? Good lord man, those are like my favorite games ever. (Except Sam & Max, of course.) I never finished the original, but I plan on playing it again. System Shock 2 was... Amazing.

I wish they made a third, but perhaps it's best it ended this way. I'm definately getting Bioshock. You know about Bioshock? It's almost done. And it's made by many former people who worked on System Shock. It's pretty similar, but a bit different.

P.S. My computer's network name is even Shodan. My brother Gabe's computer network name is Locutus (Star Trek).
  • edited March 2007
    Your Star Trek hint wasn't necessary. Does that make me a nerd?
  • edited March 2007
    Yeah, I think so. ;)
  • edited March 2007
    Hey Adam, sorry for insulting your gaming rep, but jeez, I didn't know! And pffff, do I know anything about Bioshock?!?!?!?!?. Jeez, I know like everything about that game! (Computer Gaming World Magazine totally rocks!) However, since I'm so easily scared, I probably won't get it. I'll probably be getting GRAW2 or COD3. Maybe even Command & Conquer 3.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.