My Games Page Problem [For Telltale]

edited April 2011 in Site Support
hey guys, just to let you know that you have a broken image on the BTTF free episode, here's what the page looks like...

Yh8La.png

Just letting you know is all, hope this helps you...

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Hey Nathaniel, you should repost that screeny with all your serial numbers blanked out!
  • edited April 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Hey Nathaniel, you should repost that screeny with all your serial numbers blanked out!

oh my, i completely forgot that and now i feel so stupid, what happens if people have my serial numbers now and they get leaked or something, this is the start of a nightmare as i read that my heart just stopped for a second, what i idiot i am and im very sorry for doing this, please can you reassure me im not in danger now as i was only trying to help....

Should i report what has happened and have them blacklisted or something?
  • edited April 2011
    nblackburn wrote: »
    oh my, i completely forgot that and now i feel so stupid, what happens if people have my serial numbers now and they get leaked or something, this is the start of a nightmare as i read that my heart just stopped for a second, what i idiot i am and im very sorry for doing this, please can you reassure me im not in danger now as i was only trying to help....

Should i report what has happened and have them blacklisted or something?

Dont worry. It will be fine. Also its normal for the images to break. Just forget about it.
  • edited April 2011
    Dont worry. It will be fine. Also its normal for the images to break. Just forget about it.

i managed to get the old image removed and made a new one, thanks for your honesty, it makes me feel alot better.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Don't fret, the thread only had a few views when I pulled the image. It's unlikely there's any damage done. :)
This discussion has been closed.