What is the creepiest place in S&M?

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
My creepiest place was in front of Brady Culture's asylum. Monkey is creeeeeppy!

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I was laughing too hard to notice anything creepy.:D

If I thought anything was creepy, I would have to pick Myra's show. Something about daytime TV gives me the willies.
  • edited March 2007
    Hmmmm....... I actually think it's going to be something from Episode 5.

Namely, wherever that quote in my sig gets said.
  • edited March 2007
    Sam's subconscious.
  • edited March 2007
    I found the dream about Brady Culture rather creepy. Tiny versions of Sam and Bosco were in the water cooler and a gigantic version of Mr Spatula was swimming around outside. Weird!:eek:
  • edited March 2007
    Definetely outside Brady's Asylum. I was expecting a mutant dog to jump through a window at any time.
  • edited March 2007
    I suspect the toilet in Bosco's shop could be a really creepy place. Well, the wieners make me supicious and feeling slightly uncomfortable too. A nightmare would be beeing stuck on the toilet with the soda poppers singing, eating wieners and the cow is trying to enter the room through the toilet whilst chewing what i've cooked in the tv-show. Hmmm, i better stop here...
  • edited March 2007
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Sam's subconscious.

Max's consciousness.

:D
  • edited March 2007
    Definitely Outside Bosco's ( before entering to the store.)

'cause I'm afraid of Bosco got turned to teacher of mine and screams "Do your homework, Quit playing that silly game!".
    I don't trush him. He makes me chills :)
  • edited March 2007
    Hmm, If there was any location in the S&M games I found creepy, it'd probably be outside Brady's asylum :3
  • edited March 2007
    Personally, I'd vote for the mystery vortex! (Guess who just finished playing thru hit the road again)

Cheers,

Pete
Sign in to comment in this discussion.