look what I found

laworder_kotakubr1.jpg

I know its small but its the only one I can find so far. It looks really good though.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    While the picture does look kind of...fake, it's not in-game graphics, if that's what you're thinking. The same picture appears here in an article from September 2010.

I guess Kotaku just took a promotional image from the show because they need some kind of picture.
  • edited April 2011
    Aww crap! I was hoping it was a leaked picture :P
  • edited April 2011
    Hahaha yeah that's not a leaked screenshot. That's a promotional image from the first half of the season.
  • edited April 2011
    Hahaha yeah that's not a leaked screenshot. That's a promotional image from the first half of the season.

Wana show a real screenshot then. :p
  • edited April 2011
    Alright, I'm really risking it all, but I found a for real leaked screenshot showing the game:

lawandorderbetabuild420.png
    It's great to see the Telltale Tool as it evolves
  • edited April 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Alright, I'm really risking it all, but I found a for real leaked screenshot showing the game:

Wow...this is going to be the best game ever!;)
  • edited April 2011
    Wow...this is going to be the best game ever!;)

I especially enjoy the new 'Technicolor' technology apparent on the tie.
  • edited April 2011
    The one in the red tie proves Jack McCoy is gonna be in it.
  • edited April 2011
    Ribs wrote: »

Pff. The final product never looks as cool as those pre-rendered promo images. I bet in the real game that tie won't even be red.
  • edited April 2011
    If that image isn't going to be in the DVD as an Easter egg, I'll stop by TT's offices and add it in myself.
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Wow, just the graphics from the leaked picture alone confirm this is the Game of the Forever. I love the cutting edge realism from the red tie lol.
  • BenBen Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2011
    Also please take note of our new and improved voice compression technology.
  • edited April 2011
    I wana see a Law and Order ep where the Judge feels the neeed to say "i am a judge".
  • edited May 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    i wana see a law and order ep where the judge feels the neeed to say "i am a judge".

insta-buy!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.