october 22nd 2015 newspaper

Anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the fake front page of the October 22nd 2015 newspaper from part II?

thanks

Comments

• edited April 2011
    This was about the only thing I could find:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/5966142

They may know the contact info of the person who bought them.

Well, I stand corrected, here we go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Back-Future-Prop-2015-USA-Today-Newspapers-/160550555712?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25618f1040
  • edited April 2011
    Anyone know where I can purchase a copy of the fake front page of the October 22nd 2015 newspaper from part II?

thanks

Aha! Trying to purchase as many BTTF items as you can, to beat Martin McFly don't you! ;)
  • edited April 2011

thanks

You can get excellent full size replicas of both versions of the USA Today front page from Brad who goes by the name Jedifyfe on the Replica Prop Forum.

The ebay member in the link posted above is known to download free paper prop images from the RPF site and sell copies of them on ebay. (Including the item in the link) It probably would be best to avoid him. His version of the page is also printed on 8.5x14 paper.
  • edited April 2011
    I love that "cholesterol may cure cancer" article. Here in the UK it seems every week there's a story in the newspaper about something either curing or causing cancer.
  • edited April 2011
    DB537 wrote: »
    You can get excellent full size replicas of both versions of the USA Today front page from Brad who goes by the name Jedifyfe on the Replica Prop Forum.

The ebay member in the link posted above is known to download free paper prop images from the RPF site and sell copies of them on ebay. (Including the item in the link) It probably would be best to avoid him. His version of the page is also printed on 8.5x14 paper.

Thanks for tip on that, didn't know much about the seller, but thought it might be something to look into.
  • DB537 wrote: »

how do you purchase stuff though?
  • edited April 2011
    how do you purchase stuff though?

Search for Jedifyfe on the site and PM him to let him know you're interested. He's very well known over there and I have worked with him on my own BTTF newspaper project as well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.