Cancelled JP Jeep Ride

2»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    KingOfZilla, that was an incredible script. If that was an actual ride, you can bet I'd be first in line on opening day.
  • edited June 2011
    It would be even cooler if the T-Rex hit the car and sent it into a barrel roll. That would build the intensity even greater. :D
  • edited June 2011
    KingOfZilla, that was an incredible script. If that was an actual ride, you can bet I'd be first in line on opening day.

Well thank you, that means alot.
  • edited June 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    This sounds SOOOOOO much better than the river ride. You should call up Universal.It sounds perfect.

Thanks. Thats acctually what my friends have been saying. (Jokingly of course, but still.) Sorry late reply (computer troubles.)
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks. Thats acctually what my friends have been saying. (Jokingly of course, but still.) Sorry late reply (computer troubles.)

I was serious. That would really pump adrenaline.All my friends are thrill seekers, I think your idea would definitely impress them...Unlike the River Ride...which was lame. And I know ALL about computer problems.:)
  • edited June 2011
    And I know ALL about computer problems.:)

Are you...Dennis Nedry!?! :eek:
  • edited June 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    Are you...Dennis Nedry!?! :eek:

.......No......I hope you're home doesn't run on a linux system...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    .......No......I hope you're home doesn't run on a linux system...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps out wndow*
  • edited June 2011
    I was serious. That would really pump adrenaline.All my friends are thrill seekers, I think your idea would definitely impress them...Unlike the River Ride...which was lame. And I know ALL about computer problems.:)

Well if I've thought about doing that, and if I can more people behind me I just might. (which reminds me, if your interested I have another script for an original attraction, called the Velociraptor Encounter.) I liked river adventure, it hasn't aged very well I'll give you that, but I still love going on it after all the times I've been going on. (they seriously need to update some/all of the animatronics though.)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.