JP attractions poll

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
Ok guys i am creating a new poll for all JP die hards

If JP was real what JP ride or attraction would you want to see most

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I would MOST DEFINITELY want an aquarium of some sort. A jeep tour, and a Jungle River ride...that doesn't suck.
  • edited April 2011
    I would want to do the Jeep Safari the most. It's basic, but so primitive. Also, I think a helicopter tour of the island would be cool, too.
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds nice :) There's not much else I can think of besides the safari tour and river cruise, but viewing domes like the ones in JP:OG would be nice. I would imagine they'd have to be redesigned to blend in with the foliage though, to make it harder for the carnivores to see them.
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds nice :) There's not much else I can think of besides the safari tour and river cruise, but viewing domes like the ones in JP:OG would be nice. I would imagine they'd have to be redesigned to blend in with the foliage though, to make it harder for the carnivores to see them.

That's a good one! I always thought that was such a creative idea.
  • edited April 2011
    sorry about no aquarium I wanted to keep true to the movies as much as possible but an aquarium would be awesome
  • edited April 2011
    Definately the Safari tour. So what happened the first time wasn't exactly to plan but im sure it would never happen again...right?
  • edited April 2011
    Pteratops lodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see them dactyls fly!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    The visitor center sounds boring, I have already ridden a river adventure at Universal Studios, and you would probably be killed in the Pterodactyl enclosure if it were like JP3. So, I would go with the jeep ride.
  • edited April 2011
    I would hope if a Jurassic Park was real that I would be able to go on all the attractions. :p
    But if I could only pick one, the classic jeep safari seems like the best way to see a wide variety of dinos up close.
  • edited April 2011
    All attractions would rock ,but of course a Jeep Safari Tour would be my first priority.
  • edited April 2011
    A river adventure would be fine. I really really hope they'll include it into the game. How great would it be to have exactly the same ride as in the Universal Studios Hollywood. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.