This video is private?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
I went to show the Jurassic Park video to a friend from the store page, instead of seeing the video stream it indicates "This video is private"?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    You're right. hmm that is strange
  • edited April 2011
    I hope it means that they are removing the PRE-ORDER stance!!!! Only 5 more days left in April and they indicated it would be released in April!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    rdhiggins wrote: »
    I hope it means that they are removing the PRE-ORDER stance!!!! Only 5 more days left in April and they indicated it would be released in April!!!!

It could be that they are preparing for the release
  • edited April 2011
    I want to see telltales privates....wait.....no thats not what I meant....
  • edited April 2011
    Panther10 wrote: »
    I want to see telltales privates....wait.....no thats not what I meant....

Thats exactly what you meant. :confused:
  • edited April 2011
    Now the game page shows the Serial. Were almost there.
  • edited April 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    thats exactly what you meant. :confused:

wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Now the game page shows the Serial. Were almost there.

Does that usually happen with a telltale release?
  • edited April 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    Does that usually happen with a telltale release?

It happend with the BTTF game. First they showed the serial. Then the text gets into a bold. Then the episodes appear. THEN Episode 1 is released.
  • edited April 2011
    It happend with the BTTF game. First they showed the serial. Then the text gets into a bold. Then the episodes appear. THEN Episode 1 is released.

....it's bold.....IT'S BOLD!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    ....it's bold.....IT'S BOLD!!!!!!!

Then were almost there. I expect the game to come out in the last week of April.
  • edited April 2011
    Then were almost there. I expect the game to come out in the last week of April.

oh is that what you think?
  • edited April 2011
    TP3D wrote: »
    oh is that what you think?

We are in the last week...
  • edited April 2011
    lol....
  • edited April 2011
    lol is right
  • edited April 2011
    Wait wait... is the game's title supposed to be bold, or is the serial number?
  • edited April 2011
    Game Title is in bold and Serial # displays.
  • edited April 2011
    Oh, ok. In that case, mine is bold, too! :p
  • edited April 2011
    Where are you noticing the bold title and serial number? I selected Games/Jurassic Park (from the drop down) and didn't notice any bold or serial number? I did however notice that the "Pre-Order" option is no longer there... Could it be that it will be released tonight/tomorow morning?
  • edited April 2011
    Go to the "Your Games" tab and it should be there.
  • edited April 2011
    how come my title is bold but my serial # isnt
  • edited April 2011
    This is what is on mine yourgames page no serial.

These are all the orders linked to your account. If one of your orders doesn't appear here, email us with the order number and the email address on your My Telltale account and we'll link them up for you.
    Order # | Placed February 17, 2011
    Invoice
    Jurassic Park PC|Mac [Full 5 Episode Season]
    Order # | Placed December 13, 2010
    Invoice
  • edited April 2011
    EmceeLees wrote: »
    Go to the "Your Games" tab and it should be there.

A'ight, thanks. I think I see what was meant by bold, though I believe the Serial Number has been there...

But, did anyone happen to confirm what I had mentioned about the Pre-Order option no longer being available on the Game's page (to the left of the video)?

JPthegamePage001editcircle.png

Just earlier today it was still listed as an option. It is no longer there???
  • edited April 2011
    The serial number was definetly not there before. When Tell tale gets close to releasing their games this is the initial process..
  • edited April 2011
    BTW the pre-order is indeed over!
  • edited April 2011
    rdhiggins wrote: »
    The serial number was definetly not there before. When Tell tale gets close to releasing their games this is the initial process..

Well, I've had my serial since I pre-ordered it. Maybe it wasn't displayed beneath the title (as it is currently), but it has been available to me for quite some time...
  • edited April 2011
    REDSLATE wrote: »
    Well, I've had my serial since I pre-ordered it. Maybe it wasn't displayed beneath the title (as it is currently), but it has been available to me for quite some time...

Just so there is no confusion, your serial number isnt the same thing as your invoice number.
  • edited April 2011
    Awww yeah, things are ramping up!
  • edited April 2011
    The Pre-Order is officially over and Serial Numbers will be popping up on all people who Pre-Ordered today and tomorrow morning. I'm guessing the game will be released tomorrow in the afternoon.
  • edited April 2011
    Yup, I would agree that Telltale would release either tomorrow or Wednesday. I doubt that they would wait until later in the week in case there are issues with the website.
  • edited April 2011
    Panther10 wrote: »
    Just so there is no confusion, your serial number isnt the same thing as your invoice number.

Right, but it is the same as the serial number given to you at "Check Out" (they match :) ).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.