What Happens After JP:TG?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
Whats going to happen to this forum after the game releases. Will we be discussing between episodes?:confused:

Comments

• edited April 2011
    idk how about jurassic park the lost world? for the next season..
  • edited April 2011
    I'm sure that the discussions will continue between episodes, they'll likely be more geared towards aspects of the game, our overall opinion, reviews, etc
  • edited April 2011
    I go back to being a lost soul in purgatory. Duh...
  • edited April 2011
    Honestly I hope people do not loose their enthuisiam and the same excitement exists for all 5 episodes.

The more that people suggest or that we catch for the developers then it will make the episodes very exciting and true to its license.
  • edited April 2011
    If this season does well, do you think Universal will consider letting Telltale (best game company ;) ) do another season of Jurassic Park?
  • edited April 2011
    like i just said...the next season will most likely be called jurassic park the lost world?
  • edited April 2011
    wish bones wrote: »
    like i just said...the next season will most likely be called jurassic park the lost world?

Good point:cool:
  • edited April 2011
    jpsandhu wrote: »
    Whats going to happen to this forum after the game releases. Will we be discussing between episodes?:confused:

Take a peek over at the Back to the Future: The Game forums, and you'll have an idea of what we'll imitate.
  • edited April 2011
    Take a peek over at the Back to the Future: The Game forums, and you'll have an idea of what we'll imitate.

They're just like us!!!!:eek:
  • edited April 2011
    you mean what happens IF it releases...
  • edited April 2011
    RexMaster wrote: »
    you mean what happens IF it releases...

What do you mean if? It's practically confirmed now... just a matter of when. ;)
  • edited April 2011
    What do you mean if? It's practically confirmed now... just a matter of when. ;)

haha im just playing, the fact that the file name for the picture on IGN's dinosaur week, which was something along the lines of "Jurassic-park-the-game#######" confirmed it for me!!!!! :D
  • edited April 2011
    jpsandhu wrote: »
    If this season does well, do you think Universal will consider letting Telltale (best game company ;) ) do another season of Jurassic Park?

During that preview event many weeks ago, one of the spokesman said in an interview the words "The first season is gonna be an episodic season...", so it's likely there'll be more.
  • edited April 2011
    During that preview event many weeks ago, one of the spokesman said in an interview the words "The first season is gonna be an episodic season...", so it's likely there'll be more.

If I remember correctly, I think they basically said that if this season does well, there will possibly be more. I would think that both Telltale and Universal would want to see if it's popular enough to invest their money in another game.
  • trocks wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, I think they basically said that if this season does well, there will possibly be more. I would think that both Telltale and Universal would want to see if it's popular enough to invest their money in another game.

the 2 universal games are the first time telltale is releasing games using source materials so this is kind of a guinea pig for universal as well. I'm sure if it does well, there will be more seasons but that is not guaranteed right now.

and for those who don't know, BTTF is a 5 episode set, 3 have been released with #4 on the horizon.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.