Who will die in Episode 4?

I'm convinced that at least one (probably exactly one) character from the alternate 1986 will die in Episode 4. It's the perfect opportunity - it'd be fixed by the repairing of the timeline, but Marty would still feel terrible about it. Inconsequential and consequential all at once. The question is, who?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    From your poll choices: First Citizen Brown

But if I would choose from any. I would say.

Marty Mcfly himself (possibly not the "real" one).

However if Telltale Games makes the obvious choice, it will be Citizen Edna.
  • edited April 2011
    Clord wrote: »
    Marty Mcfly himself.

That's a bit of a weird case. We don't know what happens to the alternate selves of backward-traveling time travelers when those alternate selves are decidedly different. 1985A Marty from Part II was in Europe, and 1985A Doc in a mental asylum, when our Marty and Doc came back from 2015. Did 1985A's Marty and Doc disappear? Would the time-traveling Marty and Doc have faded away after long enough, or even transformed into their alternate counterparts? It's no wonder that Telltale had the time-traveling Doc vanish due to a decreased lifespan and the new alternate Marty be down by the lake. Less crazy that way.
  • edited April 2011
    Die? LOL!!! HAHAHAH!
  • edited April 2011
    Well no I dont think he will die, but Citizien Brown certainly wont be the same anymore when Edna is through with him...
  • edited April 2011
    Nobody.
    BTTF series has never ever killed off anyone, in fact bttf3 has a deleted scene specifically removing a killing becuz it was deemed too dark.

Why would telltale break was tradition?
  • Emo Hoe wrote: »
    Nobody.
    BTTF series has never ever killed off anyone, in fact bttf3 has a deleted scene specifically removing a killing becuz it was deemed too dark.

Why would telltale break was tradition?

Bingo, No on screen killings in any of the films (except possibly doc at the beginning of part 1) or episodes so far and every death that occurs (george once and doc 3 times) has been avoided.
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry BiggerJ, but you were wrong. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.