No pre-order ?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
How do I preorder the game? I can't find JP : TG in the store, nor is there a link on the front page or anywhere...

How am I supposed to preorder if there is no link? Or am I stupid and can't see it?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    The pre-order is over...

The game is going to be released this week, you will have to buy then.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, sorry bud, but the pre order session appears to be over. The release is imminent and within a couple of days, we should have the first episode. You'll just have to wait til then. If it serves as any benefit to you, you really didn't miss out on much on the Insider Forums.
  • edited April 2011
    Funny fact.

I pre-ordered the game but got no insider forum access.
  • edited April 2011
    Clord wrote: »
    Funny fact.

Me neither.
  • edited April 2011
    Funny fact.

You haven't missed much.
  • edited April 2011
    I think Hector is a hoax! I pre-ordered when it first arrived because it looked like a good deal. The $10 still hasn't been taken from my bank. Very strange. I've even made purchases after and those have been taken out. but not the charge for Hector.
  • edited April 2011
    Funny fact.

It was an OK bonus, but you haven't missed out on a lot. To tell you the truth I was actually more interested in the free DVD offer.

And yeah, PetiteBiere, it's a shame about that. The game will most likely appear back on the store again when episode 1 gets released, but it means you're going to have to pay the full price of $34.99 for the full season, minus the insider forum access and free copy of the game on DVD
  • edited April 2011
    thiz wrote: »
    You haven't missed much.

I assume there will be continued perks before each episode....hopefully.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    it means you're going to have to pay the full price of $34.99 for the full season, minus the insider forum access and free copy of the game on DVD

I believe post-release orders still get the free (cost of shipping only) DVD.
  • edited April 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I believe post-release orders still get the free (cost of shipping only) DVD.

I'm pretty sure the no-cost DVD was for pre-ordering only.
  • edited April 2011
    Ah well, thanks for the answers guys!

I guess I'll buy it on Steam then, since the only thing I was really interested in was the insider forum (and, well, maybe the low price)...
  • edited April 2011
    joosyjuice wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the no-cost DVD was for pre-ordering only.
    The free end-of-season DVD has been part of any Telltale season - pre-order or not.
  • edited April 2011
    Ahh, just read part of the technical support page about the game DVDs - I didn't know you could still get them after the preorder period. My mistake, guys, sorry.
  • edited April 2011
    Apparently the disappearing videos was due to the Delay. :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.