JP Delay would you rather not have your pre-order refunded?

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
There are customers such as myself that would rather not have their pre-order cancelled for Jurassic Park due to the recent delay announcement.

I have created this thread to indicate how many of you would rather not have your credit/money returned to you.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    But...why? You're getting a refund so you can just order it again when they announce new pre-orders. This is the best option because now that it's being released simultaneously on all platforms, some of us who pre-ordered for the PC might prefer to get it on a console instead.
  • edited April 2011
    But...why? You're getting a refund so you can just order it again when they announce new pre-orders. This is the best option because now that it's being released simultaneously on all platforms, some of us who pre-ordered for the PC might prefer to get it on a console instead.

Well why didn't they just give us the option to keep the preorder. I think that offering the refund before anyone even asks is a good thing, but let us say it's fine I want to keep the preorder.
  • edited April 2011
    It's already been explained that keeping track of who does and doesn't want the refund and then distributing selectively would be such a logistical nightmare that it would be impossible.
  • edited April 2011
    Hey guys -

While your original pre-order will be refunded to you, the voucher we offer you will be valid for a Jurassic Park pre-order once they go live again later on. It will not have an expiration date.

Thanks so much for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.