3D is awesome except for user interface

I played Back to the Future Episode 1 in 3D for a while, and it was amazing to stand in the Hill Valley Mall's parking lot next to Marty and Doc. That's why it pained me to finally turn off the 3D. Running Back to the Future in 3D looks awesome; the only thing holding it back is the way the user interface interferes with the renderings. If Telltale could render the modeled game 'behind' the menus and user interfaces, then the two wouldn't clash anymore and my eyes wouldn't hurt when playing in 3D. Then I could play the Telltale games in all their 3D glory! Imagine walking through the jungle with Guybrush right next to you. Please see if you can do this, Telltale!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    What are you talking about? What 3d option do you speak of?
  • edited May 2011
    He is probably talking about the camera views. He thinks it would be better if the game didn't have fixed cameras for every scene and instead support a third person view over Marty's shoulder.

Well, occassionally, they used such a camera in BttF:tG and it kind of sucks.
  • edited May 2011
    I am assuming he is using some external software/drivers to use 3D peripherals with the game.
  • edited May 2011
    I also think he has something against the 2d foreground interface/menu elements, a system designed for user input which is used in mostly every game ever made since the Nintendo days and maybe even before that.
  • edited May 2011
    chris.cantrell.07 please specify what you are talking about
This discussion has been closed.