[Hector episode 1] Problems With The Game

edited May 2011 in Game Support
After playing with the game for a while, i have found numerous problems in the game...
  • Mouse vanishing after some dialogs
  • Lack of Widesceen Support
  • Unable to play without a active internet connection, even after activating
  • After activation the game launcher continued to display the login screen until restart
  • Random crashing after some dialogues

Please release a patch as this is a point and click game, but i cant point and click without a mouse.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In the alley with the tramp, after doble clicking on the sewer grate the dialogue "That's Ratty's Weekend Retreat" doesnt play (the subtites work but no audio plays)
  • edited April 2011
    When saying bye to the terrorist Hector disappears completley for a line of dialouge.

I encountered all the problems above as well
  • edited April 2011
    I got the guy in the box 2 times. I got a missing phrase. I got vanishing pointer. I got trouble with dialogue choiche.
    All of this in a short 2d game.

HEY TALLTALE, YOU'RE NOT CAPABLE ANYMORE TO GIVE US TESTED PRODUCTS?????:mad:
    :( :( :( :(

Amateurish. :(
  • edited April 2011
    I'm having problems with the cutscenes, the voices cut out and I can't hear what is being said
  • edited May 2011
    Have to say I've experience similar issues and at one point (about 2/3rds through) I returned to the Hostage Crisis area and it totally froze and I had to force close
This discussion has been closed.