Flickering graphic in Hector for Mac

edited May 2011 in Game Support
In the menu as well as in the actual game I have black flickering all over. Changing the resolution or deactivating full screen doesn't solve it.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is it possible to have it fixed?

I run a MacBook Pro with 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB RAM, OS X 10.6.7.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Me too, I have exact same problem on my Mac. Macbook Pro.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm also having this problem. It effects fullscreen and windowed mode.

I've running a 15 inch Mac Book Pro, Identifier: "MacBookPro6,2", Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6.7, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
  • edited April 2011
    Same here, the game is practically unplayable :(
    Please fix this!

Current (late 2010) generation macbook air 13" (which runs BTTF just fine btw)
  • edited April 2011
    Did they even test the games on Macs??
  • edited April 2011
    Hopefully they'll patch this soon
  • edited April 2011
    Everything fine for me.
    MB Pro 13" (2009) running Snow Leopard
  • edited April 2011
    So it's not everyone... what GPU do you guys have? (me: GeForce 320M)
    Last time I had an annoying problem like this with a Telltale game it was an nvidia specific problem, which took them way too many months to fix.
  • edited April 2011
    Geforce GT 330M here.
  • edited April 2011
    Can you guys post your OS version and hardware specs?
  • edited April 2011
    Mac OS X 10.6.7, Macbook Pro with 2.4ghz Intel Core i5 processor, Geforce GT 330M, 4GB memory...

need any other info?
  • edited April 2011
    teatime007 wrote: »
    Mac OS X 10.6.7, Macbook Pro with 2.4ghz Intel Core i5 processor, Geforce GT 330M, 4GB memory...

need any other info?

That's good. Now I'll just have to wait on some more to get the common denominator. Thanks!
  • edited April 2011
    Do you need anything else in addition to what I provided above?
  • edited April 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    That's good. Now I'll just have to wait on some more to get the common denominator. Thanks!

Mac Mini, Core 2 Duo 2.4gz, 4gb RAM, Geforce 320M.

Same flickering problem.
  • edited April 2011
    Macbook pro
    Mac OS X v. 10.6.7
    2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
  • edited May 2011
    Macbook Air (late 2010), Mac OS 10.6.7, 1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067MHz DDR3 RAM, NVidia GeForce 320M

Any updates? Have you guys been able to reproduce it?
  • edited May 2011
    Right now I think we've narrowed it down to the video card. We're trying to find one here to see if we can reproduce it.
  • edited May 2011
    Mac OS X 10.6.7, Macbook Pro with 2.4ghz Intel Core i5 processor, Geforce GT 330M, 4GB memory

Same issues. Also, there are more posts claiming to have the same issues on this thread (just in case you need more people to tell you their tech specs to pinpoint the problem): http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24470
  • edited May 2011
    Mac OS X 10.6.7, Macbook Pro with 2.4ghz Intel Core i5 processor, Geforce GT 330M, 4GB memory

Same issues. Also, there are more posts claiming to have the same issues on this thread (just in case you need more people to tell you their tech specs to pinpoint the problem): http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24470

We've narrowed it to this specific card at this point. We replicated it here and are testing it right now.
  • edited May 2011
    We've narrowed it to this specific card at this point. We replicated it here and are testing it right now.

How is the testing going, any progress yet?
  • edited May 2011
    Are there any updates yet?
  • edited May 2011
    Classy guys, a month and still no fix...
    Are you even working on it? Don't pull another Puzzle Agent on us, Telltale!
  • edited May 2011
    DarthBo wrote: »
    Classy guys, a month and still no fix...
    Are you even working on it? Don't pull another Puzzle Agent on us, Telltale!

This was fixed a few weeks ago. When was the last time you downloaded it?
  • edited May 2011
    This was fixed a few weeks ago. When was the last time you downloaded it?
    :rolleyes: in the future you may want to announce the fact that it was updated/fixed...

EDIT
    And I can confirm the new version works :)
This discussion has been closed.