Is Jurassic park cancelled? [No :)]

I just received a refund on paypal, on the amount I paid fro Jurassic park, and when I logon to see the my games tab it´s missing eve though I´ve preordered it already. What happened here?
Thanks for your time folks

Comments

• edited April 2011
    It's just been delayed til Fall/Autumn. The refund is Telltale's way of saying sorry.
  • edited April 2011
    well I´m new to telltale games but insofar, it´s the BEST company I´ve had any kind of negociations with.
    To you folks at telltale:
    Congratulations on the respect you have for customers. It is an asset of your company I m yself find invaluable.
  • edited April 2011
    You will be recieving a code to obtain the full season when it comes back for Preorder again as well, essentially meaning you get what you paid for at no cost.
  • edited April 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    You will be recieving a code to obtain the full season when it comes back for Preorder again as well, essentially meaning you get what you paid for at no cost.

Not quite true.
    You will receive a code that allows you to buy ANY full telltale season/game from free.; its not only for Jurassic Park.
  • edited April 2011
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    Not quite true.
    You will receive a code that allows you to buy ANY full telltale season/game from free.; its not only for Jurassic Park.

Correct and very well said :)
  • edited April 2011
    True. I plan to just keep the refunded store credit and use it to get JP again when it comes out. Used the voucher in the meantime to get Hector :)
  • edited April 2011
    You're lucky... I still haven't got my money back and the voucher.
  • edited April 2011
    Well I got the refund but as of yet no voucher, will it come by mail? or will it be bound to my account? What about you guys that got yours how did it come to you?
  • edited April 2011
    They are being emailed out one by one. Look a little way up the forum there's a sticky all about.
  • edited April 2011
  • edited May 2011
    don't be mad at telltale anyone. They are doing whats best for the game.
  • edited May 2011
    Wonder how many pre-ordered.
    If we are being refunded with a coupon, surely TT will lose revenue if we use the coupon on JP, or am I missing something?
  • edited May 2011
    yes, I'm sure they are losing a lot of revenue on this...but the revenue that will be gained by this deal and future releases will over shadow it and is, in all, better for the company.
  • edited May 2011
    Where can you pre-order this, when its time?
  • edited May 2011
    At this site again Tirien
Sign in to comment in this discussion.