Code missing from "free game email"

edited April 2011 in Jurassic Park
I have just recieved the email with the code for the free game in. One slight problem there is no code in the email!!

Is it just me or are they all like this?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Ditto here. I was just getting ready to reply back but I decided I will check the forums first instead of letting their inbox get flooded.
  • edited April 2011
    I have the same problem. If it helps, I'm using Gmail for email.
  • edited April 2011
    My gift code "field" is also empty... :(
  • edited April 2011
    Mine is the same.

It looks like a template for the correct mail that was sent by mistake. I have no doubt we will get correct code soon.
  • edited April 2011
    Faith in telltale slowly declining. I appreciate the good gesture, not many companies would do that, but its empty until its fulfilled
  • edited April 2011
    Least I know its not just me. No doubt they will read this thread and resend the emails when they can.

Thanks
  • edited April 2011
    My email came with no code as well. I'm sure it's a computer error of some kind.
  • edited April 2011
    They'll fix it. My faith in telltale will never waiver. I hold complete faith in this company. I'm still extremely proud to support them whenever I can.
  • edited April 2011
    Mine was empty too...but I did send a reply e-mail. I hope that wasn't a problem.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah... well let's hope they get that fixed and resend the mail...
    Maybe answering to the mail helps? Don't know... :D

Just received a second email. This time drrrrrrrrrr WITH code ;)
    Yay... check your box.
  • edited April 2011
    I just got a new email with the code included. I think there was a mistake the first time :)
  • edited April 2011
    Me too. Thanks Telltale :D
  • edited April 2011
    Yep, just got the 2nd e-mail, about 10 minutes after the first one.
    I'm holding on to my code for Jurassic Park in the fall. They don't expire, right?
  • edited April 2011
    They don't expire and you can buy JP with it.
  • edited April 2011
    OK, now I got the code, but can not get a free game. This is a 25$ code! :(
  • edited April 2011
    big-augen wrote: »
    OK, now I got the code, but can not get a free game. This is a 25$ code! :(

What game can't you get? All the games are 1/2 off right now. The code will automatically go up when the prices do.
  • edited April 2011
    Since the proper codes have been issued, I'm locking this thread. Any other refund issues should go to the Refunds thread.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.