Untitled Character

The characters revealed so far are Jess and Gerry Harding, Nima, Dodgson, and Someone else??? Yes on another forum a picture of a character who looks like Francis from Left 4 dead is shown with a M1911A Pistol and like some kind of millitary look. Here is the link: http://dinodan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Gaming&action=display&thread=4960&page=12

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Wait...Dodgson? I don't think we got Dodgson here...
  • edited April 2011
    I can't see the picture. But is it this guy... ?

JP_CA_BillyYoder.jpg

Apparently that guy up there is called Billy Yoder.
  • edited April 2011
    Oh, i thought he was just a mercenary character that we didn't know about yet.
  • edited April 2011
    I suppose there are at least two characters that we don’t know much about yet.

First is Billy Yoder. All we know about him is that he apparently has something to do with InGen. Perhaps he is either a mercenary or some kind of covert internal security. If it weren’t for that InGen logo on his vest, I would be almost certain he was working for the competition. Also, he has a surprisingly Amish sounding last name… just sayin’.

The other character is the man at the dock. Definitely working with Nedry, but I wonder if his story comes into play more than what we see in the preview.
  • edited April 2011
    trocks wrote: »

The other character is the man at the dock. Definitely working with Nedry, but I wonder if his story comes into play more than what we see in the preview.

For some reason the first thought that came into my mind when I saw that character was "Is that Samuel L. Jackson?" but I imagine it's not possible...

Or is it?
  • edited April 2011
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    For some reason the first thought that came into my mind when I saw that character was "Is that Samuel L. Jackson?" but I imagine it's not possible...

Or is it?

The fake arm in the maintenance shed was a clever ploy. On the off chance that someone would bump into that locker, they would assume he’s dead!

Ray Arnold wasn’t really an significant character, but I just cant picture him being one of the bad guys.
  • edited May 2011
    The guy at the dock was Lewis Dodgson.
  • edited May 2011

Dogson? But how is that possible? He wasn't on the island... And it doesn't look too much like him.

Can you confirm what you said?
  • edited May 2011
    Actually it isn't...It's just some new guy who works for that "shady" company.

I think they confirmed this over at the Insider Forums, but I know for a fact it isn't.
    ---
    UPDATE: Here we go:
    FPug wrote:
    I noticed Dodgson A LOT in the Dino trailer. I think we're actually going to play as him in this game!!!!!! Am I right in that assumption?
    MarkDarin wrote:
    That ain't Dodgson.
    ---
    The characters revealed so far are Jess and Gerry Harding, Nima, Dodgson, and Someone else??? Yes on another forum a picture of a character who looks like Francis from Left 4 dead is shown with a M1911A Pistol and like some kind of millitary look. Here is the link: http://dinodan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Gaming&action=display&thread=4960&page=12

As for who the character is: http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Yoder
  • edited May 2011
    So that means we actually got Dodgson here in the game?

Niiiiiiiice!
  • edited May 2011
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    So that means we actually got Dodgson here in the game?

Niiiiiiiice!

No no no! It means it's NOT Dodgson and Dodgson is NOT in the game!
  • edited May 2011
    No no no! It means it's NOT Dodgson and Dodgson is NOT in the game!

So you're saying that Dogdson is not not appearing in the game? Awesome!

Just kidding man :p Don't throw me that rock! ... Ouch!
  • edited May 2011

his name is bill yoder so says the wiki, a mercenary for ingen
Sign in to comment in this discussion.