what did doc whisper in edna's ear?

In double visions when doc is pretending to be carl sagan he whispers something intro edna's ear which makes her interested in talking with him. What do you think it was that he said? I think he was saying that he knew she was the speakeasy arsonist

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Sounded to me like he said, "I know what you're planning."

And I have the feeling that we'll get the big reveal on what that is in the final episode.
  • edited April 2011
    I thought it was about the arson too, but she was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too nice to Doc for that to be. Just one of a whole bunch of secrets that will probably get answered in the next episode.
  • edited April 2011
    "Don't trust LeChuck! He's hypnotised a bunch of monkeys and ran me through with my own blade!"
  • edited April 2011
    I think it was the same thing Bill Murray whispered into Scarlett Johansson's ear.
  • edited April 2011
    He said "I know about that lil tattoo down there... yes the one right next to the spot that drives you wild"

Got her interested. =p

I mean but ok to be honest. My guess the way the tone of the eppy rolled out. Im banking on that he talked about the society they built and those plans which in turn made doc confused and reconsidering everything.
  • edited April 2011
    Flah wrote: »

And I have the feeling that we'll get the big reveal on what that is in the final episode.

That's what it sounded like to me too.
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    I think it's pretty obvious the secret Karl/Doc knows is that Edna is the Speak Easy arsonist and has further plans to do with "correcting society"

I mean heck Edna was caught planting explosives in the speak easy in episode 2 and as seen through has massive agendas with correcting society. I don't take a genius to see she is the speak easy arsonist and has further plans (that obviously succeeded in the FCB timeline)
  • edited April 2011
    Flah wrote: »

That is what it sounded like to me too... Either that or he said.. "you're stepping on my toe"
  • edited April 2011
    As was mentioned above, he said "I know what you're up to." One hundred percent guaranteed.
  • edited April 2011
    I know who shot J.R.
  • edited April 2011
    i wonder what edna is up to
  • edited April 2011
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    i wonder what edna is up to

She is planning on bulldozing Turbo, Ozone, and Special K's community recreation center...

LOL now lets see if anyone is old enough to recognize that reference... without googling it.
  • edited April 2011
    No. I bet it was something like: FCB doesn't know as much about time travel. He uses his 40-50 years of knowledge about her to charm her. He realizes that their were great things about her when she was young, but not when she was older. Now he wants to date his young wife again and raise her to be a better person.
  • edited April 2011
    "Invest in Microsoft, AOL, Google and Apple"

No wonder she took a interest, After all.. taking over a city isnt cheap!
  • edited April 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    She is planning on bulldozing Turbo, Ozone, and Special K's community recreation center...

LOL now lets see if anyone is old enough to recognize that reference... without googling it.

Thanks for that nostalgia trip. I now have the urge to watch Breakin' 2.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.