[BTTF] Need help with downloading episode 4

edited April 2011 in Game Support
So heres the deal.I bought the back to the future game about two weeks ago from gamestop.com.I know episode 4 is out.But how do I download it?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    1. On each game description page, click the "Download" or "Trial" link.

2. When prompted, choose RUN.

3. You may receive a Windows security warning verifying that you wish to install the game. If this happens, choose RUN.

4. Follow the installer prompts to complete installation.
  • edited April 2011
    1. On each game description page, click the "Download" or "Trial" link.

2. When prompted, choose RUN.

3. You may receive a Windows security warning verifying that you wish to install the game. If this happens, choose RUN.

4. Follow the installer prompts to complete installation.

Where is the download link.
  • edited April 2011
    Click on Back to the Future's game page. Underneath, 'Add to Cart', there should be the words 'Available for download'. The link should be right under those words.
  • edited April 2011
    Click on Back to the Future's game page. Underneath, 'Add to Cart', there should be the words 'Available for download'. The link should be right under those words.

Do i click where it says buy now?
  • edited April 2011
    You did buy the digital copy right? I'm curious because it will prompt a download after the checkout.

This is the game's main page.
  • edited April 2011
    You did buy the digital copy right? I'm curious because it will prompt a download after the checkout.

This is the game's main page.

I bought it from gamestops website.I had episode 1,2,3 for about two weeks.Now i want episode 4,but i need help with download it.
This discussion has been closed.