Finally a jurassic park game!

edited May 2011 in Jurassic Park
Me and some of my friends have waited so long for something to come up, something like this to come up atleast.

Ever since i tried trespasser ive been waiting for a sequel or atleast something in the same genre to come up, if anyone here ever tried it?
Its a very, very old game. Some say it was shiet, and it didnt get great reviews either, atleast from what i can remember.
But besides the bugs (that could drive you insain) it was the best game ever, the feeling you got when walking through the content, and sometimes now and then you could hear Richard Attenborough voice talking about a specific location, it was epic to say the least. It was RPG :)

And whenever a raptor hunted you, and you had nowhere to go, you couldnt look back to see where the raptor was because that would slow you down, all you could do is run, and while running you could hear the raptor getting closer, and closer.
It was awsome :D

I truly hope this will too be a Rpg oriented game, that offers true adventure.

just heard today about this game, didnt take me long to sign up, and wait for news about this what seems to be a really good game :)

you get thumbs up from me, thats for sure.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    you can find gameplay of a demo on video hosting sites...there are videos of producers, designers, programmers discussing it as well as just videos of the 13min demo. They give you a pretty good idea of what you're going to get. Just search "jurassic park telltale gameplay" and you'll see a bunch of stuff. Personally, I havent seen the full demo as it's kind of like someone going "here, want to see the middle 13min of this movie".... yeah, no ty. :P
  • edited May 2011
    Tirien wrote: »
    Me and some of my friends have waited so long for something to come up, something like this to come up atleast.

Ever since i tried trespasser ive been waiting for a sequel or atleast something in the same genre to come up, if anyone here ever tried it?
    Its a very, very old game. Some say it was shiet, and it didnt get great reviews either, atleast from what i can remember.
    But besides the bugs (that could drive you insain) it was the best game ever, the feeling you got when walking through the content, and sometimes now and then you could hear Richard Attenborough voice talking about a specific location, it was epic to say the least. It was RPG :)

And whenever a raptor hunted you, and you had nowhere to go, you couldnt look back to see where the raptor was because that would slow you down, all you could do is run, and while running you could hear the raptor getting closer, and closer.
    It was awsome :D

I truly hope this will too be a Rpg oriented game, that offers true adventure.

just heard today about this game, didnt take me long to sign up, and wait for news about this what seems to be a really good game :)

you get thumbs up from me, thats for sure.

Ever heard from somethin like an FAQ? You can find it in this Forum and it would answer your questions!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.