BTTF episode 1 start up

edited May 2011 in Game Support
hello my name is Blake A. Roten and this is the first time that I downloaded a game of own a free episode to be exacted and apparently I'm trying to start up my first digital downloaded game of BTTF episode 1 and when it pop't up the signs were blank and I had no idea what I'm supposed type in or maybe I have to download mac platform on macintosh before I get started so please help me out!:confused:

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Just a guess, but for some reason the Back to the Future sign in seems to be completely manual. Your username & password should be the same as what you use for the forum.

Unless you bought the game with another username/password combo.

Kevin
  • edited May 2011
    Kinda same boat - downloaded FREE Episode 1, created and account through website, try to login the game and get "Sorry, but doesnt look like you own Back to The Future: The Game. Try logging in again under different account or pickup the game"

What gives, is says its FREE for Eps 1. How do I tell my account I have Eps 1 and its FREE?
  • edited May 2011
    Same problem here
  • edited May 2011
    I have the same problem as well.
  • edited May 2011
    Same problem as well, has anyone figured it out yet?
  • edited May 2011
    Here too. Hasn't Telltale posted a solution anywhere?!?! I've found none.
  • edited May 2011
    This may not be the same problem, but when I go to the episode selection for BTTF the Game, every time I try to load Episode 1, it doesn't load. So, everytime I want to play it, I have to uninstall the game (I'm in the past, so I don't get rid of my game files.) and reinstall it. Could someone here help? I'm an avid BTTF fan, so I jumped at the chance for the free episode. Thanks in advance.
  • edited May 2011
    Here too, I have got : "Sorry, but doesnt look like you own Back to The Future: The Game. Try logging in again under different account or pickup the game"
This discussion has been closed.