Yahoo, I just won something very cool on eBay :D

edited August 2006 in General Chat
I just won an auction on eBay for the CD version of Loom (I already have two copies of that one though) which includes the CD audio drama on a seperate disc (which is why I bid on this auction, I don't have it and it's pretty rare) :D

I'm really looking forwards to receiving this one, great game and that audio drama thing is interesting (I have it in MP3 form and on casette.. they released it on casette to for the floppy version, I got it with an Amiga copy of the game I bought).
The winning price got pretty high though.. $170 :(
But it's worth it hehe :)

Comments

• edited April 2006
    I just won an auction on eBay for the CD version of Loom (I already have two copies of that one though) which includes the CD audio drama on a seperate disc (which is why I bid on this auction, I don't have it and it's pretty rare) :D

I'm really looking forwards to receiving this one, great game and that audio drama thing is interesting (I have it in MP3 form and on casette.. they released it on casette to for the floppy version, I got it with an Amiga copy of the game I bought).
    The winning price got pretty high though.. $170 :(
    But it's worth it hehe :)

Neat. I didn't even know there was an audio drama.
  • edited April 2006
    It's very cool, you should check it out. You can find it in MP3 form on the net and I seriously doubt Lucasarts would mind you downloading it :)
    I could tell you here but I don't think you'd like me posting abandonware links here :)
  • edited August 2006
    Yeah I have the PC version with CD audio drama. Also a MAC version with audio drama on tape. Pretty neat, but I bought these in the stores on a clearance isle long time ago. Only about $10 each. Loom is very classic game, but I didn't know it was selling for that high!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.