Has everyone recieved their free game code?

Hey guys, I don't know how the process for giving out the codes is going and just wanted to see if codes are still being handed out, or if I have somehow missed mine. Thanks for being so awesome about the delay Telltale, much appreciated.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    It is one guy doing them and they have no system to automatically check who should receive voucher.
  • edited May 2011
    Check your email, even the spam folder just in case. You should eventually receive the mail with the gift code
  • edited May 2011
    Hey guys, I don't know how the process for giving out the codes is going and just wanted to see if codes are still being handed out, or if I have somehow missed mine. Thanks for being so awesome about the delay Telltale, much appreciated.

I am still waiting as well. I am in no rush but it would be good to know they haven't forgotten us.
  • edited May 2011
    i got my code...still waiting for my refund though :/
  • edited May 2011
    I have my refund but no voucher yet.
  • edited May 2011
    Clord wrote: »
    It is one guy doing them and they have no system to automatically check who should receive voucher.
    One Gal.

As for the code, I have yet to receive mine either.
  • edited May 2011
    I already have both the refund and the code.
    So patience, you will get yours, too. :)

The code was in a mail from Telltale Games Support titled "Your Jurassic Park Pre-order"
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks guys, I just wanted reasuring that all is going well with the whole process.
  • edited May 2011
    Got my refund and my code.
  • edited May 2011
    Haven't gotten either one yet, but I'm not worried; there are many others in the same situation. We'll get our turn.
  • edited May 2011
    No code no refund as of yet...
  • edited May 2011
    same here
  • edited May 2011
    i also didn´t get the voucher.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.