Can't Browse Store

edited June 2011 in Site Support
Today I registered in order to buy some Sam and Max episodes, but I can't get to the store to buy them without my whole browser freezing. Is this an issue on my end or elsewhere?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    The store is working OK for me. Which browser are you using? You might also want to Check your version of Flash Player to verify that's up to date. There are security problems in older versions of Flash Player, so it's a good idea to update to the latest version, even if that isn't the problem here.
  • edited May 2011
    I have Flash 10.2 and i'm using IE9.
  • edited May 2011
    I agree, I have the same issue and am using the same browser and flash update - it seems to be on the Sam & Max page
  • edited May 2011
    I downloaded Google Chrome browser and it works on the site without locking up - try that
  • edited May 2011
    The store is not setup to work with IE9 at all, even in compatability mode.
  • edited June 2011
    The store is not setup to work with IE9 at all, even in compatability mode.

I would like an official statement about that.:(
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I would like an official statement about that.:(
    I don't think that there's been an official statement, but the IE9 problem has been mentioned in several other threads (here's one for example).
  • edited June 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    I don't think that there's been an official statement, but the IE9 problem has been mentioned in several other threads (here's one for example).

Thanks for the answer, i've downloaded Chrome for now, but something from Telltale would be appreciated.:)
This discussion has been closed.