Back to the future...lost my save data??

edited May 2011 in Game Support
So I've been playing BttF episode 1 and I went to load up episodes 2-4 and get them into the menu, I went back to play episode one and it won't let me continue or load up what I've done. "It's like, it's been erased" "erased from existence"

Any clue to why it did this? and if I can get it back without having to play though again?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Are you playing episode 1 from its own launcher? I don't think the save/load feature works for a particular episode unless you use its own launcher.
  • edited May 2011
    Andromus wrote: »
    Are you playing episode 1 from its own launcher? I don't think the save/load feature works for a particular episode unless you use its own launcher.

well what I did, was play part of episode 1. I added episodes 2-4 into the launchers, but I went back to episode 1 and my save date was completely gone. I just checked the other episodes and nothing there. I think it's completely gone
  • edited May 2011
    Try starting Episode 1 from its Start Menu link, or from the executable file in the Episode 1 game folder, if you haven't yet, and see if any save games appear then.
This discussion has been closed.