[BTTF] Cannot unlock chapters?

HexHex
edited May 2011 in Game Support
Hey guys,

This has probably been asked before, but I cant seem to unlock the next chapters.

I bought the first game back a few months ago clocked it (loved every minute of it). Had to do a reinstall so ended up installing it again.

I found out the next chapter got released.. 'Get Tannen' but I cant see anywhere on how I can play it.

Any ideas? Does it show up in Steam games as a separate game?:confused:

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Hex wrote: »
    Hey guys,

This has probably been asked before, but I cant seem to unlock the next chapters.

I bought the first game back a few months ago clocked it (loved every minute of it). Had to do a reinstall so ended up installing it again.

I found out the next chapter got released.. 'Get Tannen' but I cant see anywhere on how I can play it.

Any ideas? Does it show up in Steam games as a separate game?:confused:

It does show up as a seperate game.
  • HexHex
    edited May 2011
    I bought the game on Steam, but for the life of me cant find where to download the other chapters. :(
  • HexHex
    edited May 2011
    I thought when you bought the first Back to the Future game, you got access to the others when they were released. Do you have to purchase them separately?

Im using it through Steam fyi.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Hex wrote: »
    I thought when you bought the first Back to the Future game, you got access to the others when they were released. Do you have to purchase them separately?

Im using it through Steam fyi.

Hi Hex, your thought is correct - when you bought the game on Steam, you bought all five episodes.

I got the game on Telltale's website, so I'm afraid I can't help much with the question of where to get the rest of the episodes on Steam. I think it's just supposed to be in your game library.

I'd suggest sending an email to Telltale support, but I'm not sure they'd be able to give you an answer. Perhaps try asking on the Steam forum, or contact Steam support?
This discussion has been closed.