[BTTF] Cannot open the game

edited May 2011 in Game Support
i cannot login in to open the game and i didnot know how can any one tell me how plz :confused: :)

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Hi mokes, can you give us any more details like where exactly it gets stuck, and what you see? Are you on the activation screen and trying to log in with your username and password?
  • edited May 2011
    Did you try to run as admin ?
  • edited May 2011
    look i made account on this website to open my game becouse it told me that when i tried to open it then i tried to write my user name and my email on these place and write the password didnot open and said to me "Sorry, but it doesn't look like you own Back to the Future: The Game. Try logging in again under a different account or pick up the game." can you translation to me what is it mean plz and thankes for answered me
  • edited May 2011
    lynxy yes i tried an thankes too for answering me :)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Is this the same account you used when you bought the game (does it show on your Games page when you're logged in here)?

If so, you might need to email support@telltalegames.com and request a manual unlock code.
  • edited May 2011
    iam sorry but i didnot know how do you do that i tried but i cannot sorry and thankes u
This discussion has been closed.