[Poker night at the Inventory] Problem

edited June 2011 in Game Support
first of all i searched at google on steam and telltale forums but i didnt find any answers. and i also asked steam support first.

i bought Poker Night at the Inventory 1 week ago on steam, i installed it normaly and try to start it but i always get the message "Sorry, this account is not authorized to access this game" and than "The Application failed to intialize"

i tryed to reinstall it more then 10 times, tryed to repiar the installation, did all the steamsupport says to me but it still dont works.

Steam redirected me to this Forum now

i could never start this game so i hope i get some help here now :)

My Pc

Amd Athlon(tm) II X2 250 3 ghz
2 gb ram
ATI Radeon HD 5570
Win 7 32bit
(all drivers are the newest i could get)

i will also put a dxdiag on this post

Mfg
Telgrin

Edit: i downloaded the first episode of bttf and i get the same damn stuff on it...

Comments

• edited June 2011
    does here really noone has any idea?

should i write maybe an email to the support?
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited June 2011
    According to this thread it could be a Windows 7 parental control issue.
    Have you tried running the games from an Administrator account?
    If it works then, you should check the parental control settings for the user account you tried to run the games on.
  • edited June 2011
    iam the admin and its the only account an my pc, checked this before also

Edit: i also tryed to deactivate Parental Control now, but its still the same problem i alwys get this damn message "this account is not authorized to access this game"
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited June 2011
    T3lgr1n wrote: »
    iam the admin and its the only account an my pc, checked this before also

Edit: i also tryed to deactivate Parental Control now, but its still the same problem i alwys get this damn message "this account is not authorized to access this game"

That's sad. I think E-Mailing support@telltalegames.com is a good idea then.
This discussion has been closed.