Happy Birthday Michael J. Fox!!

edited June 2011 in Back to the Future
well the man who made it all possible, original Marty McFly has turned the big 5-0 today and ifigured we can make a little thread saying how much we, or at least I, appreciate and thank him for all the great times he's given us and wish him the best in his future.

Can't wait to see (should i say hear...) ya in episode 5!! and hopefully a bunch more to come as well!!

Maybe even post our fav Marty Quotes on this special occasion??

Geez, we've been back together for five minutes Doc, and you're already talking about the end of the universe!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Happy Birthday Mr. Fox!

From Midnight Madness to Interstate 60, you've made such an impact in the film industry. Your earlier films such as Teen Wolf and Back to the Future were major components of my childhood but as I grew older, my interest in your movies never dwindled. Seeing you in television roles really brings a smile on my face. I don't know how you do it but you always seem to have natural charisma with every role you take on; a great accomplishment for an actor. Here's wishing you the best on your birthday and with all your future endeavours.

"Whoa, this is heavy."
  • edited June 2011
    "Get out of town... I didn't know you did anything... creative..."

Happy birthday Michael! I baked you a cake. Well, found one through Googleplex ;)

Back-to-the-Future-Delorean-Cake.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    Love that guy. When does the fifth game come out?
  • edited June 2011
    Happy Birthday Micheal!! I like the cake :)
    "I gotta go. Thanks very much. It was wonderful. You were all great. See you all later...much later"
  • edited June 2011
    Happy Birthday Michael still one of my favorite actors From Back to the Future to your guest spot on Rescue Me and everything in between we love ya Michael

"Hey Doc you beter back up we dont have enough road to get up to 88"
  • edited June 2011
    Holy crap, what? I share a birthday with Micheal J Fox?!?
  • edited June 2011
    Well, Happy Birthday Michael and Edracon!
  • You know michael j fox may be reaching a lifeling dream in the coming week?

non-sports fans wont get this but sports fans will;

Fox's favourite sport is hockey and his favourite team has been the Vancouver Canucks (his home town). They have never won a championship (stanley cup). Well they are currently in the finals with their best of seven series tied at 2 and MJF was at both the games in vancouver
  • edited June 2011
    You know michael j fox may be reaching a lifeling dream in the coming week?

non-sports fans wont get this but sports fans will;

Fox's favourite sport is hockey and his favourite team has been the Vancouver Canucks (his home town). They have never won a championship (stanley cup). Well they are currently in the finals with their best of seven series tied at 2 and MJF was at both the games in vancouver

No way, I didn't know the Canucks have never won. Thats so cool.
  • edited June 2011
    Happy birthday to Michael J. Fox!

Favorite Marty line: "What? What the hell is a gigawatt?!"
  • edited June 2011
    Happy birthday Michael!! I wish nothing, but happiness for you and your family. ^^
  • edited June 2011
    Oh!! and favorite line
    "Yes, god damn it George swear."
  • edited June 2011
    hey guys and girls, this is the first thread i started and i am so happy i am not the only one to wish a legitimate idol a great birthday! thank you mike and thank you telltale for bringing us all back together for a long awaited reunion!!!

HEY DAD!!! uhhhhh da... Daddio!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    "1.21 jigawatts, 1.21 jigawatts.. what was I thinking?" "What the hell is a jigawatt?" :)

Happy Birthday to the Big McFly.. (Michael J Fox of course) :)
  • edited June 2011
    Happy Birthday Mr.Fox Love The BTTF Movie Very Much
  • edited June 2011
    Happy birthday, may your year be filled with happiness

Favourite line: Noooooooooooo Basterds (Please mods dont ban me for that like you threatend to last time :(
  • edited June 2011
    film actors like having their lines quoted back to them. It's very original!
  • No way, I didn't know the Canucks have never won. Thats so cool.

Yep. Game 5 tonight!
  • edited June 2011
    film actors like having their lines quoted back to them. It's very original!

yeah i know... thats why I did it

and one more for you kind sir

Whaddya mean Doc??! all the best stuffs made in Japan!!
  • edited June 2011
    happy Belated B-day Mike

"Great Scott," "This is Heavy"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.