My Games Page Glitch?

edited June 2011 in Site Support
I purchased the BTTF Season. I've been able to sign into the games and
play them without many problems. It's great!

Here are my issues...

1. When I go to the "My Games" section of the Telltale website, under
the chapter name for each BTTF game it says "Use your Telltale
username and password to unlock this game!". This doesn't make any
sense to me, because I've already bought the games and logged in using
my UN and Pass. Is this a site glitch? I can't find my serial number anywhere.

2. Before I bought the entire BTTF season, I tried out the first
episode for free with the "121GIGAWATS" coupon code. Now I have
duplicate copies of episode 1 in the "My Games" section of the site...some with broken images. Would it be possible to remove the duplicates?

I'm playing the games on a Mac with 2 x 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel
processors and 2GB ram. I access the telltale site via Safari 5.0.5.

Thanks. You guys are great.

qqYiM.jpg

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    mrxanillum wrote: »
    1. When I go to the "My Games" section of the Telltale website, under
    the chapter name for each BTTF game it says "Use your Telltale
    username and password to unlock this game!". This doesn't make any
    sense to me, because I've already bought the games and logged in using
    my UN and Pass. Is this a site glitch? I can't find my serial number anywhere.

It means you have to log in on the screen that appears when you first install and run an episode - it's separate from the website. So you don't need a serial number unless for some reason the username/password login doesn't work (if that happens you'd need to request a manual unlock code from support@telltalegames.com).
    2. Before I bought the entire BTTF season, I tried out the first
    episode for free with the "121GIGAWATS" coupon code. Now I have
    duplicate copies of episode 1 in the "My Games" section of the site...some with broken images. Would it be possible to remove the duplicates?

The OUTATIME images aren't appearing there because the episode hasn't been released yet. Once it's available for download that section should look a bit prettier.
  • edited June 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    It means you have to log in on the screen that appears when you first install and run an episode - it's separate from the website. So you don't need a serial number unless for some reason the username/password login doesn't work (if that happens you'd need to request a manual unlock code from support@telltalegames.com).

The OUTATIME images aren't appearing there because the episode hasn't been released yet. Once it's available for download that section should look a bit prettier.

Yeah, I've been able to login/play the released games without any problems. No matter how many times I've played the episodes, the website never changes...it always tells me the same thing "Use your Telltale username and password to unlock this game!" Am I doing something wrong?

Oh man, you're totally right. OUTATIME still isn't released. My bad. Is there any way to get rid of the duplicate?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, I've been able to login/play the released games without any problems. No matter how many times I've played the episodes, the website never changes...it always tells me the same thing "Use your Telltale username and password to unlock this game!" Am I doing something wrong?

No you're all good! That text never changes. It's just an instructional thing they put there in place of the serial numbers you'd see under their older games.
    Oh man, you're totally right. OUTATIME still isn't released. My bad. Is there any way to get rid of the duplicate?

I guess a TTG staffer might be able to delete the free episode from your account, but I don't know of a way you can remove stuff from your own games list.
  • edited June 2011
    You are awesome. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.