Muldoon Cameo

edited November 2011 in Jurassic Park
With seeing Nedrys mangled body in the Jeep during the E3 2011 footage I couldn't help but imagine a scene in the game, late in the game, where the player is walking near the bunker and the breakers where Muldoon left the trail to follow the raptor. The player comes upon a flop hat with one side up sitting on an over turned tree where Muldoon put his hat just before being "clever girled" by the other raptor. Harding might look down and see whats left of Muldoon and pick up his Spas12 Shotgun which would be an object the player needs to pick up to protect himself as he nears the Visitor Center and surrounding areas.

Thats just my little idea, I'm sure telltale can come up with something better but Muldoon needs to make an appearance in this game! Dead, or alive. What are the chances?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I would definitely be in for that. Or maybe even finding that one raptor stuck in the freezer.
  • edited June 2011
    FPug wrote: »
    I would definitely be in for that. Or maybe even finding that one raptor stuck in the freezer.

Totally in i thought as an idea for jp4 if it ever happened they should show that:)
  • edited June 2011
    SeanJP wrote: »
    Totally in i thought as an idea for jp4 if it ever happened they should show that:)

Yeah, I wonder if somebody could build a plotline around that LOL.:p
  • edited June 2011
    Yeah, I wonder if somebody could build a plotline around that LOL.:p

Funny LOL
  • edited June 2011
    Jurassic Park 4: The Revenge

Tagline: Revenge is a dish best served COLD....
  • edited June 2011
    1. I love how you seemingly created a TellTale forum member ID (MuldoonLives) simply to post this topic.

2. I agree. Muldoon was a great character and I would be overjoyed if they had him added in as a cameo.
  • edited June 2011
    what if Harding stumbles upon Muldoon right when the raptor jumped on him and harms it to make it run away. Harding saves Muldoon und manages to get into the tower of the Raptor pen. After providing some first aid Harding heads on to the visitor center just to arrive short after Grant, Sattler, Tim, Lex, Hammond and Malcolm left.

I dunno how hard it would be to get Bob Peck's license, especially because he already died (due to cancer).
  • edited June 2011
    Jurassic Park 4: The Revenge

Tagline: Revenge is a dish best served COLD....

thats to good lol:)
  • edited June 2011
    I want a scene where we are aided by a one-armed -- and very p*ssed off -- Ray Arnold.
  • edited June 2011
    I want a scene where we are aided by a one-armed -- and very p*ssed off -- Ray Arnold.

I could go for that! LoL...and he can still use a SPAZ 12 sometimes!
  • edited November 2011
    awesome ideas, i hope telltale was listening
    :D
  • edited November 2011
    I could go for that! LoL...and he can still use a SPAZ 12 sometimes!

Hey, it worked in Tresspasser, lol.
  • edited November 2011
    DeeRayl wrote: »
    Hey, it worked in Tresspasser, lol.

now that i think of it, i can't believe there hasn't been a mod for trespasser that gives anne a black arm and replaces her lines with sam jackson soundbytes. i know i'd play it.

i imagine it would go something like this:

:approaches a tyrannosaurus with a desert eagle:
    "and you will know my name is the lord..."

:finds a skeleton in a jeep:
    "i am not a zoologist, man."

:sights up a pack of raptors:
    "yes, they deserve to die. and i hope they..."

:knocks over a stack of boxes:
    "calculus and shit."

:tries to move anything:
    "where. is. my. super. suit."

obviously, the more that have absolutely nothing to do with what's actually going on, the better.
  • edited November 2011
    I'm tired of these mother F****** Raptors in my mother F****** control roooooom!!!
  • edited November 2011
    Ive always imagined Muldoon surviving and living in the park for a while. That would be awesome.
  • edited November 2011
    It would be beyond awesome if Muldoon made an appearance....
  • edited November 2011

He's either stubbing out cigarettes out on his wound. Or my fav theory is that he grafts a raptor arm onto his stub and now he is the KING OF RAPTORS!
  • edited November 2011
    Muldoon totes should have lived like he did in the frakking book. I understand the value of eliminating the expert/guide in any good story, but I think it was more potent to keep him around but relatively powerless to stop a crisis on this scale as in the book. But meh. I'm just a massive Muldoon fan so there may be a bias there.
  • edited November 2011
    DaVewB wrote: »
    Ive always imagined Muldoon surviving and living in the park for a while. That would be awesome.
    If you like that idea you should really check out the topps jurassic park comics raptor series,they tie-in with the movie and in them muldoon survived and comes back as one of the main charectors
  • edited November 2011
    if you like that idea you should really check out the topps jurassic park comics raptor series,they tie-in with the movie and in them muldoon survived and comes back as one of the main charectors

sweet!!!
  • edited November 2011
    Thinking about Ray Arnold surviving, reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrRg3LtjXY
  • edited November 2011
    How about: One-armed Mr. Arnold manages to stumble his way out of the Maintenance Shed and on his way back to the Visitors Center is astonished to see a raptor mauling Muldoon in the brush. The raptor hears him and looks up giving Muldoon just enough time to gather his wits and blast a chunk outta the raptors neck with that SPAZ. The alpha female raptor who was watching (remember, she was the bait for Muldoon) sees it and is so impressed by their badassery that she teams up with them and they reclaim the island for themselves using raptors as horses and throwing awesome Brachiosaur barbecues.
  • edited November 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »
    How about: One-armed Mr. Arnold manages to stumble his way out of the Maintenance Shed and on his way back to the Visitors Center is astonished to see a raptor mauling Muldoon in the brush. The raptor hears him and looks up giving Muldoon just enough time to gather his wits and blast a chunk outta the raptors neck with that SPAZ. The alpha female raptor who was watching (remember, she was the bait for Muldoon) sees it and is so impressed by their badassery that she teams up with them and they reclaim the island for themselves using raptors as horses and throwing awesome Brachiosaur barbecues.

Sounds good to me, only if Ray Arnold can graft a raptor arm to himself :D
  • edited November 2011
    Elogotar wrote: »

This should be JPIV's story!!! haha:D
  • edited November 2011
    I'm tired of these mother F****** Raptors in my mother F****** control roooooom!!!

I can totally imagine Samuel L. Jackson yelling that and then draws a shotgun.
  • edited November 2011
    concerning (muldoon) correct me if some1 already said this in the comics which start right after te movies muldoon actually survives and after some therapy comes back explaining a second helicopter came and picked him up with other surviving ingen employees notice some telltale story line here eh? either way 2 me muldoon still lives and thats why they cut that 1 scene from the lost world where it mentions his death because he was going to be in the third film.
  • edited November 2011
    No, I believe they cut that boardroom scene due to pacing. And the addition of the subway scene, which had the same "cut to yawning guy" scene, which if used twice would have been silly.

If TellTale has Muldoon alive in this game, I would be flippin THRILLED!

I wonder if that black mercenary is Muldoons blood brother from the comics??
  • edited November 2011
    tope1983 wrote: »
    what if Harding stumbles upon Muldoon right when the raptor jumped on him and harms it to make it run away. Harding saves Muldoon und manages to get into the tower of the Raptor pen. After providing some first aid Harding heads on to the visitor center just to arrive short after Grant, Sattler, Tim, Lex, Hammond and Malcolm left.

I dunno how hard it would be to get Bob Peck's license, especially because he already died (due to cancer).

There was a comic from Jurassic Park with that plot. If Muldoon could get rid of one of the raptors that was rapped around him plus the other that was staring at him, it would defeat the purpose of the raptors being scary. Muldoon's hat is good but not the actual character.
  • edited November 2011
    If we, the player, are allowed to stumble upon Muldoons hat on a log in this game....I will be overcome with excitement.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.