[BTTF] Play Episode 1-4 on my PC, now I have a Mac, do I have to play all on Mac?

edited June 2011 in Game Support
I have a question? I played episode 1 through 4 on my old PC. It just died and I bought a new iMac instead. To play episode 5, do I have to load 1- 4 on my Mac and play them over again, or will I be able to play episode 5 without it. I guess I can play the mac version again if I have to, it might be fun playing straight through to prepare for the final version.

Let me know what you think?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    No, it won't be neccessary. However, your 1931 'alias' (Sonny Crockett/Harry Callahan/whatever) might be forgotten by the characters so you'll be called one of them by default :)

[I upgraded to a new computer - old one on XP, new one on Win7 - between Ep 1 & 2. Didn't replay Ep 1, so my choice of alias was forgotten. Doesn't really matter though]
  • edited June 2011
    Wierd... it made me replay all of them to play the 4th one when i cahnged computers... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!
  • edited June 2011
    Oh, I forgot to say I did /reinstall/ Episode 1, but didn't play it again. I'm not certain that it's entirely necessary (certainly wasn't for earlier Telltale Games) but BTTF may be different in that there was only a season purchase and not an episode-by-episode one.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Molokov wrote: »
    Oh, I forgot to say I did /reinstall/ Episode 1, but didn't play it again. I'm not certain that it's entirely necessary (certainly wasn't for earlier Telltale Games) but BTTF may be different in that there was only a season purchase and not an episode-by-episode one.

Nah, I uninstall each episode after playing and subsequent ones have worked fine. Not quite the same as never installing the previous ones at all, but I don't believe it's a prerequisite.
This discussion has been closed.