Transfer back to the future save data from computer to another computer

edited June 2011 in Game Support
Does anyone know how to transfer the Back to the Future save game to another computer? I just got an awsome laptop that is way better than my computer and can actually run Back to the Future in the highest settings, but I don't want to redo the work I did if not I guess I will.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    If it's Windows: Copy "My Documents\Telltale Games" from one computer to the other.
    There are a few things in the stored in the Windows Registry, but they aren't that important. If you really care, copy the keys in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games (specifically, the BTTF key under that stores Marty's 1931 Alias).
  • edited June 2011
    I did copy the Telltale Games folder from my documents, but when I try to play the game all I get is New Game, Help & Settings, and Quit. I don't know how to do that other part you mentioned.
  • edited June 2011
    Molokov wrote: »
    If you really care, copy the keys in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games (specifically, the BTTF key under that stores Marty's 1931 Alias).
    Then what causes the game's characters to call Marty a different name than registered?
This discussion has been closed.