Jurassic Park Theme

edited September 2011 in Jurassic Park
Thought this was a rather clever adaption of everyone's favorite movie theme. Worth listening to. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5z1wXFzVF4&feature=feedlik

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Thought this was a rather clever adaption of everyone's favorite movie theme. Worth listening to. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5z1wXFzVF4&feature=feedlik

Nice find Tyrannosaur87. It is very funny/clever.
  • edited June 2011
    RaptorsRwk wrote: »
    Nice find Tyrannosaur87. It is very funny/clever.

Thank randomness for that. It popped up on my youtube homepage and after watching, I figured the community would enjoy this little tidbit
  • edited June 2011
    Thank randomness for that. It popped up on my youtube homepage and after watching, I figured the community would enjoy this little tidbit

And they shall. I know i have.
  • edited June 2011
    And they shall. I know i have.

Now it's a simple matter of waiting on the others to trickle in and see for themselves
  • edited June 2011
    Now it's a simple matter of waiting on the others to trickle in and see for themselves

They will we've been slowly getting more and more activity in here since E3
  • edited June 2011
    They will we've been slowly getting more and more activity in here since E3

I noticed that, but it's at nowhere near the level it was back in March and April
  • edited June 2011
    I ended up watching almost all his videos after that one. He has a nice Jaws one too.
  • edited June 2011
    I noticed that, but it's at nowhere near the level it was back in March and April

that is true but hopefully that will change soon.
  • edited September 2011
    lol, that was awesome
  • edited September 2011
    I saw that a while back and as awkward as it is to listen to out loud at home with other ppl here, lol, it was truly a clever "remix".
  • edited September 2011
    I knew Goldentusk would make a jurassic park theme song eventually thank you for bringing it to my (and everyone elses) attention
  • edited September 2011
    "Jurassic Park! What could possibly go wrong?"

Everything?
  • edited September 2011
    Thanks for the link. The only problem is that I've listened to it so many times, I'm starting to hear the lyrics in the normal theme. Goldentusk always seems to have that effect on me...
  • edited September 2011
    Thanks for the link. The only problem is that I've listened to it so many times, I'm starting to hear the lyrics in the normal theme. Goldentusk always seems to have that effect on me...

That tends to happen with these kind of things.. lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.