BTTF 3,4,5 no Full Screen 1080P

Hello

I have had this problem since episode 3, where the screen is not full 1080p (my monitor is a widescreen 21.5" etc etc) .. I have a fresh new installation of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit since just a couple days ago and new drivers on everything, but I can't understand why it won't go full screen? Is there some config file or ini I can edit and FORCE it to go full screen?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I am not sure what you mean.

You can switch between windowed mode and full screen by pressing Alt-Enter.

If you're talking about a resolution issue, what is the native resolution of your display, and what resolution have you chosen in the game?
  • edited June 2011
    I have what I assume is the same problem. I just finished episode 2 and installed episode 3. Now I suddenly can't set the resolution higher than 1768x992 anymore (what kind of weird resolution is that anyway?). I had no problem setting 1920x1080 in episode 1 or 2. I haven't tried 4 or 5, yet.

Edit: Or maybe it's a different problem, but the topic of this thread fits. :)

Edit 2: I've experimented with this some more. Re-installing (I also removed all user files and registry keys) didn't help, but switching displays back and forth a few times apparently did (I have two monitors connected by DVI and one TV connected by HDMI). I assume I confused the game by switching displays before playing in the first place, but I'm afraid I can't reliably reproduce the problem now.

Edit 3: So I just finished episode 3 and installed episode 4. Had the same problem again, but now I've figured out that when 1920x1080 isn't available at the top of the range (using the right arrow in the Graphics | Screen Resolution settings), it can be reached by going below the bottom of the range (using the left arrow). So "below" 640x480 lies 1920x1080; Whyever. :-)
This discussion has been closed.