[BTTF] Episode 5 needs a patch ASAP!!!

edited June 2011 in Game Support
*SPOILER ALERT* I have had my game crash twice throughout playing it, once when Hill Valley vanished and the second right after the Delorean that Edna was driving vanishes to fix the time line after shes hauled off to jail. Please please Telltale make a bug fix patch so I can play through the rest of this game uninterrupted!!:mad: :confused::(

Comments

• edited June 2011
    i agree, i had exactly the same issue
  • edited June 2011
    I'm in a situation where I'm inside the House of Glass and can't slide the panels like I'm supposed to in order to progress with the story. The handle on the top panel isn't lighting up for me after the cutscene ends. Looks like I may have to start the episode over to fix. :confused:
    [i've just been running on autosaves, and it had saved right at that point. /sigh]
  • edited June 2011
    Phased wrote: »
    I'm in a situation where I'm inside the House of Glass and can't slide the panels like I'm supposed to in order to progress with the story. The handle on the top panel isn't lighting up for me after the cutscene ends. Looks like I may have to start the episode over to fix. :confused:
    [i've just been running on autosaves, and it had saved right at that point. /sigh]

Uninstall and re-download the episode from the site. Telltale has released a patched version.
This discussion has been closed.