[BTTF] Please No Spoilers, ep 5 cutscene crash

edited June 2011 in Game Support
Please note, this DOES contain spoilers....but im asking please whomever answers this question, do so without commenting on anything beyond the point of the game im referencing.

EVERY time, i have gotten to the park where Doc and Marty are standing there, and Officer Parker tells them that Edna left in the Delorean....right at the park where Parker disappears, the camera pans around, and Docs face is right in the center of the screen looking in horror.....the game crashes. It literally just closes. I have tried installing, reinstalling...what is going on? did i do something wrong?...why is the game crashing? its always this exact spot.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    My game started to stutter at that point and I had a graphic glitch for a few seconds, then the cutscene went on normally, and I could continue to play.

Try switching resolution, or going into window mode and stuff like that, maybe it helps.
  • edited June 2011
    none of that helped, i tried everything.
  • edited June 2011
    When you say that it's crashing, do you mean the program's becoming non-responsive? Because if so I'm having the exact same problem - and I've installed on two different computers too. Same problem, same place, every time.
  • edited June 2011
    i mean literally crashing, i get the "this program has been terminated" pop up window.
This discussion has been closed.